Play Book Tag discussion

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2)
Archive: Other Books > Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling 5 stars

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Charlotte | 1583 comments Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
5 stars

My 2nd time reading and it captured me as much as it did the first time. I will say knowing the story so well know from reading it before and all of the movies, I definitely see aspects of the books a bit differently. It's like being able to see everything a whole lot more clearly knowing the outcome.

She's such an amazing writer and will always be a 5 star book for me.

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7759 comments I also greatly enjoyed my recent reread! I have a couple of other books to finish and then I am getting back to the series with the fifth book, Order of the Phoenix.

Charlotte | 1583 comments Nicole R wrote: "I also greatly enjoyed my recent reread! I have a couple of other books to finish and then I am getting back to the series with the fifth book, Order of the Phoenix."

Yea... my reading of the rest of the series is dependent on how I'm doing for the month on my PBT and other challenge reading and my mood. :) Not sure when I'll pick up the 3rd.

Jgrace | 2822 comments Charlotte wrote: "Nicole R wrote: "I also greatly enjoyed my recent reread! I have a couple of other books to finish and then I am getting back to the series with the fifth book, Order of the Phoenix."

Yea... my re..."

I'm sure there's something cultural about Harry Potter. It's got to work for this month's tag.