Play Book Tag discussion

Always and Forever, Lara Jean (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #3)
This topic is about Always and Forever, Lara Jean
Archive: Other Books > Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han 4 stars

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Charlotte | 1581 comments Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
4 star

3rd in the series following Lara Jean and Peter K. Love, love, love this series. It was so cute and so sweet. This one brought up a lot of nostalgia for me. It followed Lara Jean and Peter as they were finishing up at high school and picking a college.

Such a sweet fun book for my end of summer reading blitz.

message 2: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7758 comments Did you watch the Netflix movie, To All the Boys I Have Loved Before? If so, do you know if it was based solely on the first book?

Charlotte | 1581 comments Nicole R wrote: "Did you watch the Netflix movie, To All the Boys I Have Loved Before? If so, do you know if it was based solely on the first book?"

Yes and yes, although the ends are different. My guess is they were originally planning to have just one movie but since it was well received they decided to do movies for the rest of the series. Because of that, the first movie can stand on its own whereas the first book has a bit of a cliffhanger. I can't remember if the first movie ends similar to how the first book starts but although there are some similarities it's not the same.

message 4: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7758 comments Charlotte wrote: "Nicole R wrote: "Did you watch the Netflix movie, To All the Boys I Have Loved Before? If so, do you know if it was based solely on the first book?"

Yes and yes, although the ends are different. M..."

Wait, are they doing movies of the other books too?!? I adored that movie, but I haven't read the books yet.

message 5: by Joi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Joi (missjoious) | 3809 comments I need to finish this series!! Also didn't know they're continuing the Netflix movies- I'm in!!!

Charlotte | 1581 comments Yep!! They come out next year. There was always the hope that they would continue the movies and I saw an interview with the young actress that played Lara Jean and she said she and the actor that played Peter had chemistry but decided not to get together in real life BECAUSE they didn't want to mess up future movies... awwww.

Love the books! Can't wait until the next to movies... it may be the only reason I keep Netflix!!