vampire academy discussion

blood promise

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J (new)

J (jjbeanhead) | 12 comments Ok, so I just finished reading Blood Promise. Anyone else finish reading it yet? What were your thoughts? Just curious... :D

message 2: by Cedes (new)

Cedes | 102 comments still reading it but so far its rly good

message 3: by Diana Jane (new)

Diana Jane (dees_world) | 61 comments im too scared to start reading it.. LOL
ive kinda been waiting for too long so i wanna savour it, and I know if i start I wont stop.
is it the best book outta the series so far?

message 4: by J (new)

J (jjbeanhead) | 12 comments for me it was but I must warn you... once you start reading it it's practically impossible to put down. I kept getting mad every time I had to put it down cause I kept wanting to know what would happen next.

message 5: by Diana Jane (new)

Diana Jane (dees_world) | 61 comments J wrote: "for me it was but I must warn you... once you start reading it it's practically impossible to put down. I kept getting mad every time I had to put it down cause I kept wanting to know what would h..."

LOL i bought it yesterday. and then when I started it i was thinking. ok im just going to read a few chapters ya know. to savour the story LOL.. (corny I knw) but then I ended up reading till 330am and read about 231 pages **gasps**
I knw.. it is impossible to put down. but its so good so far.

message 6: by J (new)

J (jjbeanhead) | 12 comments I loved it but now I'm dying for the next one. I hate waiting and who know's when that'll be out. <:o

message 7: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (tashaj) | 2 comments I LOVED Blood Promise. It's different from most YA vampire books.. It's really a great series. I think Blood Promise is my favorite so far, and I loved all of them so it was hard to choose. I find Rose is most mature in this one more than ever, she goes through hard times, but for someone her age she handles them well. I LOVED how it ended with such suspense. It was a greast cliffhanger that note and gift was(I'm not going to say more to spoil with for others who haven't read it yet).. But it was really clever of him;) hehe...I cannot wait for Spirit Bound.

message 8: by J (new)

J (jjbeanhead) | 12 comments I can't wait either and I totally agree with you on that one note, etc. She does seem more mature in this one.

message 9: by Diana Jane (new)

Diana Jane (dees_world) | 61 comments well there's goign to be THREE different locations four inc. the academy :)

message 10: by Maralune (new)

Maralune | 1 comments I LOVED IT But I really want the next one!!!!

message 11: by Cedes (new)

Cedes | 102 comments well duh! lol

message 12: by Diana Jane (new)

Diana Jane (dees_world) | 61 comments Cedes wrote: "well duh! lol"

LOL no need to be testy Cedes.. play nice!

message 13: by Heather B (new)

Heather B (heatherbenson) I finished it a little while ago, but know I wish I would have waited a little because I'm dieing having to wait for the next one to come out. I can't wait to find out what happens next! If any of you haven't read it yet and think that you can wait a little while to read it, DO, cause once you finish it you'll be even more impatiant for the next one to come out.

message 14: by Cedes (new)

Cedes | 102 comments Diana Jane wrote: "Cedes wrote: "well duh! lol"

LOL no need to be testy Cedes.. play nice!"

lol

message 15: by Cedes (new)

Cedes | 102 comments LittleDolphin wrote: "lol yeah, it's intense, i can't wait. The next book comes out in May and that's my birthday month so it's like doubly intense, i can't stand it. There's like a whole bunch of books that i need to g..."

wut othrs???

message 16: by Cedes (new)

Cedes | 102 comments LittleDolphin wrote: "oh! Spells (Wings, #2), and some others but i cant find those"

oh hoho im so xited fer wings #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by Cedes (new)

Cedes | 102 comments heh...heh...weird...lol jk

message 18: by Cedes (new)

Cedes | 102 comments uh huh...thts it...completely...lol