Mind-Body-Spirit Authors discussion

Promotion > Mind/Body/Spirit Blogs

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zhana (new)

Zhana Zhana (zhana21) | 25 comments Greetings, everyone. If you post a mind/body/spirit blog, please post your links below. Also, if you know of a blog of interest, please post here. Let's share for our mutual benefit!

message 2: by Zhana (new)

Zhana Zhana (zhana21) | 25 comments I am blogging about manifestation a lot these days - about how to have a better life in 2020. I am very passionate about this work.

This lists some of my recent blog posts: Manifesting Accurately: Scripting.

Please share this with your networks and leave your comments on my post. Thanks.

message 3: by Zhana (last edited Dec 18, 2019 08:39AM) (new)

Zhana Zhana (zhana21) | 25 comments Ready for your breakthrough? Milan Zivkovic may have exactly what you need.

Go here for my interview with Milan.

Plus go here for more from the Geniuses of Transformation.

Have an AMAZING year in 2020!

message 4: by Zhana (last edited Jan 09, 2020 10:30AM) (new)

Zhana Zhana (zhana21) | 25 comments Greetings, everybody, and happy new year! I am continuing my series of interviews with mind/body/spirit authors and practitioners, in my series on How to Have an AMAZING Year in 2020!

Go here for my interview with Sandy Bidinger.

Sandy is offering lots of resources, including her FREE ebook, Essential EFT Tapping Tips.

message 5: by Zhana (new)

Zhana Zhana (zhana21) | 25 comments Vanessa R. Williams is one of the geniuses I have interviewed for Geniuses of Transformation.

Go here for my blog post, and go here to read my interview with Vanessa.

Make sure you check out the programmes and freebies these geniuses are offering.

Please comment on my blog posts and please share. Thanks.

message 6: by Zhana (new)

Zhana Zhana (zhana21) | 25 comments Greetings, everyone. We have wisdom from Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Jack Canfield and more. Check it out: https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog...

message 7: by Zhana (new)

Zhana Zhana (zhana21) | 25 comments Greetings, everyone.

Vince Guaglione had been journalling since childhood. The untimely passing of his significant other in early 2012 set Vince on a two-year journey of grieving and coping with his loss.

He has now produced 14 books from his journals.

Go here for my interview with Vince:

https://transformyourlife-zhana21.blo...

Regards,
Zhana