Vampire Rp discussion

Vampire Race Backgrounds.

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Okay. So...

First race:

Moon/sun/gold race- Kinda like the good guys but have a hard time dealing with the blood lust. they, however, can control the urges. They can walk in sunlight, but it irritates them. They often where silver/gold
to announce themselves to other Moon vampires, and their strength is regained in the moonlight. they can sleep whenever they want but don't need to and they can eat food but need blood at least twice a month.
When they get mad their eyes turned black ringed with a thin white ring.

Second race:

Blood/black/silver- Can not walk in sunlight and are the more evil of the two races. Some are kind but most are not. when they get mad their eyes turn black with red/gold/silver ringed rings... they drink the blood of whatever they can catch, even if it is a moon/sun/gold race vamp. They don't sleep and they don't eat other food... however they can...

message 2: by siyao, Obey her or else! Byes! I have too many groups:(-Minnie (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 36 comments Mod
Didn't Etta do that for Fighters Rp?

message 3: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: Hmm...

message 5: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 6 comments I just joined.

message 7: by Jenn (new)

Jenn hello

message 8: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: hi!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

hi!!! i just joined

message 10: by Jenn (new)

Jenn hello

message 11: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: yay!

message 12: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol

message 13: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ (last edited Sep 03, 2009 04:29PM) (new)

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 6 comments BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

message 14: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: lol

message 15: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, ok then

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 6 comments hahaha i changed my pic

message 17: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol

message 18: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: hehe. RP!

message 19: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol, yup!

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 6 comments now i changed it back!

message 21: by Jenn (new)

Jenn lol ok then

message 22: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: hehe

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 6 comments ☺☻☺☻♥☻☺♥☻☺♥☺☻

message 24: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: lol. RP PEOPLES!

message 25: by Ra-Ra (Laura) (new)

Ra-Ra (Laura) I just have one question, Sagey--why does each race need three names? Why can't they just be the Moon race and Blood race or soemthing?

I was just curious.

message 26: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: its gold and silver now

message 27: by Ra-Ra (Laura) (new)

Ra-Ra (Laura) Okie dokie

message 28: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: yah

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) Ra-Ra (Laura) wrote: "I just have one question, Sagey--why does each race need three names? Why can't they just be the Moon race and Blood race or soemthing?

I was just curious."

yeah. they were so we could decide which names we wanted.

message 30: by siyao, Obey her or else! Byes! I have too many groups:(-Minnie (new)

yay! But personally I like Moon and Blood. hey seem more realistic.

message 31: by Miinnniiiiie(: (new)

Miinnniiiiie(: oh well

message 32: by siyao, Obey her or else! Byes! I have too many groups:(-Minnie (new)

yeah, whatevs