The Hardy Boys discussion

How many books do you own?

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jebnert) | 3 comments Lets see who has the most.

message 2: by Ben (new)

Ben | 1 comments 12

message 3: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jebnert) | 3 comments I own 15

Lucas da colts #1 fan (coltsfan) i own none but ive read at least 20 of them

message 5: by Eric (new)

Eric Ehrhardt (santaclaus101) | 1 comments hmm i own 0 ive read about 45

Lucas da colts #1 fan (coltsfan) ive had 2 have read more then if uve read 45 ive problay read about 30-35 books

message 7: by Iola (new)

Iola | 1 comments i don't own any but i have read about 60 books

message 8: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jebnert) | 3 comments ive read about 20-25 but as I said I own 15

message 9: by Saksham (last edited Nov 19, 2011 09:39AM) (new)

Saksham I have 4 e-books and 2 normal.
i'm usual at selling my books.
and get new from d original series.
any time i want.
overall read:25+.

message 12: by Brennan (last edited Oct 04, 2012 08:25AM) (new)

Brennan | 1 comments I own the first 50 plus 3 others. My dad had gotten them as a kid and now I own them.

ⓝⓐⓣⓗⓐⓝⓐⓔⓛ♦Depression Sucks♦ Brennan wrote: "I own the first 50 plus 3 others. My dad had gotten them as a kid and now I own them."

cool

message 14: by Hemanth (new)

Hemanth son of zeus | 1 comments i own about 20 and read 13 others

Ann♥♪♪♪♪ (musicisablessing) | 3 comments Hmmm, well, I have some brand new, some ebooks, and some used books. Plus I've read some from libraries around here. :)

message 16: by Heather (new)

Heather Holland | 1 comments Answer: I own all of the original books 1-55, then I own from the digest about 100, then the case files I own 127 missing one from casefiles.

message 17: by Alli (new)

Alli C | 1 comments I own about 14, but have read more.

Seema ♥Nerdgirl♥ (brotherlyloveisbeautiful) | 1 comments I own, like, 23 but I've also read from libraries around me

message 19: by Warwick (new)

Warwick Kingsley | 1 comments I have all of the very originals (including all of the Leslie Macfarlane-written ones), and most of the Bluespines. Then about 120 paperbacks (including all of the 80-odd original paperback editions) and all of the original Case Files. Then about 8 or 9 of the newer (purple) Case Files.

message 20: by Josiah (new)

Josiah | 3 comments I have all 58 original, the Detective Handbook, and 7 of the new ones. I know, it's a lot I'm a huge fan!!

Ann♥♪♪♪♪ (musicisablessing) | 3 comments Josiah wrote: "I have all 58 original, the Detective Handbook, and 7 of the new ones. I know, it's a lot I'm a huge fan!!"

Cool, I know what you mean, huge fan here, too! :)

message 22: by Josiah (new)

Josiah | 3 comments :)

message 23: by Josiah (new)

Josiah | 3 comments Oh and I just got 24 of the new ones for an early Christmas gift! The Hardy Boys Series is really amazing. I also like Nancy Drew too.

message 24: by Libra (new)

Libra Mayhew | 1 comments I own most of the original hardy boys books on my tablet, a few on my PC kindle. I haven't read the last two in the series, one where the Hardy Boys goes to help Chet and Lola on their farm.