Multiverse--Michael Moorcock discussion

Music > New Moorcock CD?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Wyatt | 4 comments Live At The Terminal Cafe
Learn more: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07W6CF51...

What is the best place to hear about his new stuff, since the Multiverse wiki is broken?Michael Moorcock

Jack Of Shadows (jackofshadows) | 38 comments I'm so happy this is finally getting released! It was much talked about on the old forum...going to be putting in a pre-order for sure!

Jack Of Shadows (jackofshadows) | 38 comments I forgot to mention yesterday that this long awaited album is based on Mike's "Blood" trilogy of novels. I'm looking forward to a very entertaining and fascinating concept album romp through that aspect of the multiverse! ;-)

message 4: by Lemec (new)

Lemec | 251 comments Mod
Michael Moorcock & the Deep Fix Live at the Terminal Café.

I am really enjoying the album! The sound quality is excellent.

Very good music! Very pleasing to me.

Jack Of Shadows (jackofshadows) | 38 comments You can check out all of the cool artwork and photographs from this awesome album here:

https://www.discogs.com/Michael-Moorc...

Pietro_Mercurios_01 | 76 comments Mod
Just read about this, over on Louder Sound dot Com. Might well get myself a copy. ;>D

Michael Moorcock to release new album
Hawkwind collaborator and author releases his third studio album with The Deep Fix...

message 7: by Heresiologist (new)

Heresiologist | 192 comments Mod
Pietro_Mercurios_01 wrote: "Just read about this, over on Louder Sound dot Com. Might well get myself a copy. ;>D

Michael Moorcock to release new album
Hawkwind collaborator and author releases his third studio album with T..."

Interesting, he's got the fiddle player from Camper Van Beethoven. I guess, in some places at least, it's a small multiverse after all. Thanks for that.

message 8: by Lemec (new)

Lemec | 251 comments Mod
And good fiddle playing it is!
---------
My favorite song on the album is Mississippi Turn Round.

message 9: by STIMBOT5000 (new)

STIMBOT5000 | 2 comments Timed perfectly with my resurgence of love for MM!

Now I'm going to have to dig through old boxes to find my copy of New World's Fair.