What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > ya fantasy magic school in the sky

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jared (new)

Jared Westover | 1 comments I know this book was written in the past 10 years. I remember that the people who can do magic, can do a specific type like gravity or seer or something like that. The main character can do all the different types of magic. I remember that the classic old guy is a phoenix or a firebird of some sort. She has a friend who is really good with technology. She attends this school that is in the sky, and only a few people in the government know about it. Her mother ends up being a bad guy. I would like help identifying this series I just can't remember any names.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Jared ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 100 from two months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 3: by Florence (new)

Florence | 371 comments Bit of a stretch but maybe one of the potion diaries series? There was definitely a magic building in the sky in that...