Houston County Public Library discussion

The Woman in the Window
This topic is about The Woman in the Window
Coffee Chat Group Reads > September~October 2019 The Woman in the Window

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TRenee | 99 comments Mod
This is where we will discuss The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn. Discussion is active until October 31st so there's plenty of time for everyone to participate.

The Library has a physical & audio copy, READS has an eBook & audio copies & we can get physical copies through Inter-Library loan.

Everyone is encouraged to check it out & then post your thoughts about it here. Happy Reading! :)

Denise | 60 comments Mod
I just finished this book. All I can say is "wow"! This is definitely a page turner. I actually couldn't sleep last night for trying to figure out the twist I knew was coming.

TRenee | 99 comments Mod
I really liked the twists in this one...the author did a good job of making me wonder "is this real or a delusion" throughout most of the book. It certainly made me keep turning the pages just to find out if I was on the right track!
I also found myself completely disliking some of the characters one minute & then feeling for them the next...there were moments I couldn't tell who to believe or who to root for (if anyone) in this tangled up story!

A good "mess-with-your-mind" book for the Halloween season! :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Woman in the Window (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

A.J. Finn (other topics)