Into the Forest discussion

Bull
This topic is about Bull
Greek Mythology > Bull - No Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine (chrisarrow) | 1385 comments Mod
A place to discuss the book without spoilers. Who is in?

message 2: by Margaret (new)

Margaret | 3442 comments Mod
I didn't realize this is a novel in verse, so it will count as one of our challenge items!

message 3: by Margaret (new)

Margaret | 3442 comments Mod
So I tried this on audiobook yesterday, and really wasn't enjoying the voice of the characters, both the narrator and also the writing. When my app was having trouble downloading it after a few chapters, I decided just to move on and not continue with it. Has anyone read it?

message 4: by Jalilah (new)

Jalilah | 4261 comments Mod
Margaret wrote: "So I tried this on audiobook yesterday, and really wasn't enjoying the voice of the characters, both the narrator and also the writing. When my app was having trouble downloading it after a few cha..."

No, my library doesn't have it and going by the description, it didn't appeal to me enough to want to buy it.

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily M | 135 comments It appeals to me, and the kindle edition is only 7 euros, but I had absolutely promised myself I wasn't buying any more books until I made a significant dent in my pile....

Annette | 249 comments I am about halfway through this quick read. I did post a short blurb about it over in Spoilers.