Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Cozy Mystery - 33k

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Denise (new)

Denise Murphy (denisemurphy) | 3 comments I'm looking for readers for book 1 of my series of cozy novellas that take place in a campground in the Ozarks. Here's a bit about book 1:

Thea Pagoni is searching for peace and healing after her divorce. When her grandmother passes and leaves her the family campground, Thea jumps at the chance to ditch her stress-filled city life for the quiet of the woods. But when a hiker turns up dead in her first week as owner, Thea must solve the crime, or she risks losing everything… again.

I'm hoping to have book 1 read in the next two weeks, and more in the series will be right behind it! Thanks!

message 2: by Alan (new)

Alan Pinck | 34 comments If you can send a copy to me within the next day or so, I would like to take a look at it. Lately cozies seem rather scarce here. If you scan this site you should find more background on me but for now the critical is my email: alanpinck@gmail.com and a request that it be sent in an editable format (.doc would be the most common, but .odf and others are okay; not .pdf or .epub)

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela (officialangelalee) | 29 comments Denise, I'm interested in reading. I always love a good cozy.

message 4: by Denise (new)

Denise Murphy (denisemurphy) | 3 comments Alan wrote: "If you can send a copy to me within the next day or so, I would like to take a look at it. Lately cozies seem rather scarce here. If you scan this site you should find more background on me but for..."

Thank you so much. Email sent!

message 5: by Denise (new)

Denise Murphy (denisemurphy) | 3 comments Angela wrote: "Denise, I'm interested in reading. I always love a good cozy."

Thank you! Would you like me to email it you?

message 6: by V.M. (new)

V.M. Sang (aspholessaria) | 55 comments Hi. I'm looking for beta readers for my historical novel, Jealousy of a Viking. It deals with the problems of a young girl, Helgha, who has fallen in love with a Jarl's son. They cannot marry due to the difference in social standing. Erik, her lover, needs to marry someone who can bring advantage to the family.
The jealousy arises between Helgha and Erik's wife, and the mischief she sows to distance the lovers.
Helgha undergoes great tragedy. But I won't say any more.
If anyone would like to read it, please email me at
vivienne.sang@gmail.com