Clean Reads discussion

Clean Reads Book Club > Valentine's Clean Read?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Schwartz | 1 comments I am looking ahead for my Senior Citizen Book Club. Looking for love story suggestions/options for Valentine's Day. Thank you ahead of time!

message 2: by D.R. (new)

D.R. (woodhawk) | 25 comments Invisible by D.R. Fuller is a love story - not one of today's romance novels. It is my first published book and I wrote it a few years ago. Although the story revolves around a young woman of 19, I wrote it from a unique perspective. Being almost 70, I think it might be interesting to other senior citizens that enjoy something different than the normal 'romance' novels. Formats include digital, audio, softback, and hardback. It can be found in libraries in the US and Australia. With all that, it has not been advertised much, but those that have read it have enjoyed it. I have tried but it's hard to place the book in a particular genre. Here are some: speculative fiction, science fantasy, paranormal, spiritual, and romance. I've given up trying. It can be found in various formats by searching Amazon, Audible, Barnes & Noble, and others. I searched Amazon for 'invisible by daniel fuller' and it came up fine. in Barnes and Noble, I had to search for 'Invisible by Daniel Ray Fuller'. Also, good luck in your Senior Citizen Book Club.

message 3: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Schwartz | 1 comments D.R. wrote: "Invisible by D.R. Fuller is a love story - not one of today's romance novels. It is my first published book and I wrote it a few years ago. Although the story revolves around a young woman of 19, I..."

I will look into it. Thank you.