twilight lovers! discussion

Welcome/New > I am a Newbie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 142 (142 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Roksana (new)

Roksana | 118 comments Hi All,

I am a newbie to this group but absolutely LOVE Twilight Saga. I have read each book atleast 6 times and currently re-reading BD. I got hooked after I watched the movie and started to read NM, Eclipse, BD finally reading Twilight. I thought the Book was soooooo much better than the Movie.

I am sooo hooked (As is my Mum) that we are taking a day off work (dropping the girls at Daycare) to watch "New Moon" the first show of the first day on the 19th Nov 09...YAY can wait!!

Oh as for teams I am a Swiz ....but to be perfectly honest.....I love Edward!! LOL

message 2: by Mellady77 (new)

Mellady77 Stibich | 1149 comments Welcome

message 3: by J (new)

J (jjbeanhead) | 26 comments welcome, welcome!

message 4: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Welcome to the group ...I moved your post into the welcome thread=)

message 5: by Roksana (new)

Roksana | 118 comments oops sorry. Thanks!

message 6: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Lol..no problem it's just part of my job...lol

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome, I may have to take the day off and go to the theatres to the showing like you. Although, I'd do it to avoid the screaming fans. ;)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

The screaming during the movie is really irritating. I know everybody is all revved and what not. But screaming when Rob walks on screen is a bit much.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Well it happens a lot, sadly. I know some people do it on accident and don't want to cause trouble. Although I don't know what could posess me to inhale deeply and let out a loud scream. Those seem purposeful.

message 10: by Roksana (new)

Roksana | 118 comments I forgot to mention that I am watching it once again in the evening too.....lol we have a grp of ppl wrking so we will go again after wrk. hopefully we will get one scream free session.

message 11: by Kemi (new)

Kemi | 71 comments wlecome to the group

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey welcome to the group. Make sure to leave us lots of comments. Gosh I hate being back at school I can only comment a ton on the weekends.

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma Bottom (emmabottom) | 107 comments Roxy wrote: "Hi All,

I am a newbie to this group but absolutely LOVE Twilight Saga. I have read each book atleast 6 times and currently re-reading BD. I got hooked after I watched the movie and started to re..."

OH MY GOSH!! i totally feel the same way about which team!! i LOOOOOOOOVE edward but jacob is just so sweet that you cant choose one side!! so i agree with you!!

message 14: by Roksana (new)

Roksana | 118 comments Thanks again for all the welcomes!

Tell me when are you guys watching New Moon?? Being in New Zealand we are watching it on the 19th Nov. Not sure why we get to see it before US does (Might b because our movies come out on Thur). Do you want me to report back to tell you all how the movie was?? LOL No spoilers I promise!!! LOL

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh in the glorious messed up USA we are watching it the 20th of November.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Roxy, you can tell us how great it was. That, I'd like to know. :)

message 17: by Roksana (new)

Roksana | 118 comments Oh dont worry I will tell u how GREAT it was!!! lol
u guys are going to b two days later than us...since 19th here is 18 in USA. wow....

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, but we all get to see it before Germany. Poor guys, they get it in 2010. That's forever.

message 19: by Roksana (new)

Roksana | 118 comments I know some countries are getting NM in 2010...I dont know if I could have waited that long. Crazy!! Then we have the pain of waiting till June 10 for the next movie!!

I wonder when BD P1 will be ready?? What will we do when all the movies are done?? :-S

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

When all the movies are done, I'll probably live off of the twilight DVD's and books. And this forum. It helps my obsession. :D

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

yup i'll keep this forum in my heart forever

message 22: by Roksana (new)

Roksana | 118 comments yap .....i guess me too. i dnt belong to any other twilight grp so this will b my everyday ''stop and think of twilight'' place. Lol

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya I have been in other Twilight groups but this is the biggest=best conversation and the other ones I was the only one obsessively commenting

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, now you have people like me. That comment a million times a day. :D

...Even when I'm supposed to be doing school work >.>

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

ha ha school work I wish I had a computer class...

message 27: by Roksana (new)

Roksana | 118 comments Yah and I am on here when I should be working (at work) ...ssshhhh....LOL

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, Roxy.

Amber wrote: "I wish I had a computer class... "

Actually, I don't have a computer class, I work from home. However, when I went to traditional schooling I had computer class, they never let us go online at all. Grr. lol

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Tell me about your online school cause that sounds like a perfect world. One page my Algebra homework the other one goodreads... I have a computer class but I'd get caught because the computers are 7 years old and are extremely slow

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Honestly, I prefer regular homeschooling. The schedule with the online schooling is crazy. It's 10 times harder to learn anything, and double the work. If I could quit, I would. :\

But I can't, so I hope I get used to the schedule. *fingers crossed*

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Well they upped my hours at "normal" school so I am there 8 hours for budget reasons apparently it's cheaper to have us there another 45 minuets...

message 32: by Amber (new)

Amber (acemarie) I'm a newbie! (Not new to Twilight of course!) Hello everybody! (I'm also at work and should be working...:P)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome, Newbie Amber. :D

message 34: by Amber (new)

Amber (acemarie) Thank you very much! I see we already have an Amber so I might need to adopt "Newbie Amber." haha.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Hehe, we'll just have to make who we are adressing specific. :)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

lol I am gonna work on that just a sec.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, thing 1. :D

message 38: by Roksana (new)

Roksana | 118 comments welcome Amber!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

lol ;)

message 40: by Amber (new)

Amber (acemarie) Thanks Roxy! I think I changed my username. Thing 1 and Thing 2 Ambers could cause too much havoc on the boards! LOL

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

lol I think you're right

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Acemarie wrote: "Thanks Roxy! I think I changed my username. Thing 1 and Thing 2 Ambers could cause too much havoc on the boards! LOL"

Okay i know this a personal question and I'm not supposed to ask for personal info but are you Amber Marie too because that's my name and that would be creepy.

message 43: by Amber (new)

Amber (acemarie) I don't think that's too personal...And yes, I'm Amber Marie. (My best friend calls me Ace. So it's Ace+Marie.) I've known a few Amber Maries, but I live in the south too. haha.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

That's so weird I've met quite a few too it always kind of creeps me out though.

message 45: by Roksana (new)

Roksana | 118 comments This is totally off topic but I didnt want to create a new topic to vent!!

I was watching Vampire Diaries last night online (since they dont have any plans yet to show them in NZ). I liked it...it was yet again a different take on Vamps. However because I was bored I started to read the comments below and I was sooo pissed off with the ppl out there.

They were comparing it to True Blood and Twilight. Some were calling names because they like VD to TB or Twilight etc. They write like they are blurdy 5 years old.....bickering abt who's toy was better. AAARRRGHHH!!

Some were saying that SM cant write and Twilight is rubbish and TB is crap or VD was crap....why does Vamp sparkle etc etc.....FFS...I mean does anyone know a real life Vamp?? please introduce me to him/her, I would like to find out if all the "facts" on Vamps are correct. I cant believe that ppl cant just appreciate each and every book for what they are. So far I have read sooooo many Vamp books, each different, each I liked....why cant others do the same?
where does all this hate come from??? :-[

Any way Rant over!! Sorry!!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

That's okay I rant like that too except mine get deleted.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Roxy wrote: "I mean does anyone know a real life Vamp?? please introduce me to him/her"

Well, I did know a paranormal investigator once. Although, I'm pretty sure he was just gullable. My friend was able to convince him he used to be a satanist. *shrugs*

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I know people that think they're vampires...

message 49: by Amber (new)

Amber (acemarie) lol. Please tell me you're joking.

message 50: by Vivi (new)

Vivi | 2543 comments lol I think my brother might actually be a real vampire

« previous 1 3