Challenge Corner discussion

And Then There Were None
This topic is about And Then There Were None
Let's Buddy! - Classics > And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie -> Starting September 2nd, 2019

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

Alaina (ameserole) | 53232 comments Mod
First, there were ten—a curious assortment of strangers summoned as weekend guests to a private island off the coast of Devon. Their host, an eccentric millionaire unknown to all of them, is nowhere to be found. All that the guests have in common is a wicked past they're unwilling to reveal—and a secret that will seal their fate. For each has been marked for murder. One by one they fall prey. Before the weekend is out, there will be none. And only the dead are above suspicion.

si ( ◠‿◠ ) (buriedunderbooks) | 550 comments Pages 1-22

Just some early comments here.... (view spoiler)

si ( ◠‿◠ ) (buriedunderbooks) | 550 comments Pages 23-111

(view spoiler)

si ( ◠‿◠ ) (buriedunderbooks) | 550 comments Pages 112-145

(view spoiler)

si ( ◠‿◠ ) (buriedunderbooks) | 550 comments End

(view spoiler)

Jammin Jenny (jamminjenny) | 3309 comments Re-reading - listening to audio version this time...

message 7: by Jammin Jenny (last edited Sep 24, 2019 01:37PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jammin Jenny (jamminjenny) | 3309 comments 26% (view spoiler)

52% (view spoiler)

Jammin Jenny (jamminjenny) | 3309 comments I listened to the audiobook version this time and fell in love with it. Great performance by the narrator. Excellent story by the writer. I forgot again how it happened on the island, or who the killer was, but loved hearing the solution in the epilogue. Great Agatha Christie!!

Jammin Jenny (jamminjenny) | 3309 comments Sierra wrote: "Pages 112-145

[spoilers removed]"

I know - it's one of my favorite Agatha Christie stories.

message 10: by Marissa (last edited Oct 07, 2019 07:27PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Marissa | 1109 comments Chapters 1-5 (view spoiler)

Chapters 6-10 (view spoiler)

Marissa | 1109 comments Chapters 11-14 (view spoiler)

Chapters 15-End (view spoiler)