Project Mayhem discussion

All Together Now > From Freedom to Fascism

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophia (last edited Mar 16, 2008 08:21PM) (new)

Sophia (pheephyphophum) | 176 comments Mod
HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT #1

This will be reiterated as an event so that you can RSVP:

OK, everyone. Let's start watching some videos and having live discussions on them. I have chosen Aaron Russo's From Freedom to Fascism. It's really good and we've been talking about the income tax thing a lot lately. So your mission if you choose to accept it is:

1) Download Yahoo messenger if you don't have it already:
http://messenger.yahoo.com

2) Add me as a friend. I'm Sacred8Ball (I play pool...it's not 8 Ball for crack or whatever, lol)

3) Watch the movie at your convenience. Break it up if you have to, it's 2 hours long but worth every minute:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?doc...

4) If I get enough people on Yahoo, I'll organize a group chat at 9 PM Eastern Time March 30th. If we don't have enough people, I'll open a discussion in the Transmutation area at that time. I'll repost the Yahoo conversation there, regardless.

5) Prepare your questions and comments and mark your calenders!

I think this'll be extraordinarily fun and informative....just what we're all about here at Project Mayhem :-)

message 2: by Sophia (new)

That's good! I'm thinking we can do something like this periodically. What do you guys think about it though...it it's just me and Sparky I can just IM him, lol.

message 3: by Sophia (new)

I know right? Bah Humbug!

message 4: by Tim (new)

Tim | 21 comments Gruesome twosome eh ;)
Nope.. i have previously watched some of it and started to again today but my pc crashed and i lost the download *mumbles* Ill rewatch it again soon :)

message 5: by Molly (new)

Molly (mollyhell) I think I can watch it this week.

Sophia will you do me a favor and post this on my forum too? I think it's be super to include them!!

message 6: by Sophia (new)

Done and Done! Plus, one class down...one to go :-) More free time here I come!

message 7: by Father (new)

Father | 43 comments Watched it, now I have to watch it another 3 to 20 times. Looking forward to the 30th.

message 8: by Sophia (new)

Hope you guys are ready to chat! Don't forget to add me on Yahoo. Otherwise, feel free to post on the thread that we put up tomorrow.

message 9: by Sophia (new)

LOL, cool! I was like...umm...who is this????

Thanks chica!