Impiger Scriptor und Arbiter/Ne Parcas Nec Spernas! discussion

The Art of making people laugh > The Panic Button

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 14, 2008 08:35AM) (new)

One time when my brother and I were car pooling with our friends the Thelins, Chris Thelin and Stefan wanted to sit in the center seats. (There being only two center seats.) So they started telling me about this thing called the Panic button, and when the panic button is pressed the right center seat revolves to the right and the van sliding door flys open and you get ejected out of the car. (I told them I would lock it but they said that it would just unlock itself and fly open all the same.) So I looked over at Chris' Mom and asked her if this was true, and she said that it was and that just the other day they had used it on Jeffrey. Moreover, being the imaginative kid that I was (not to mention impulsive) I scrambled out of the center seat and into the back. Then after Stefan had sat down he started laughing and told me that there was no such thing as a Panic Button. lol. =D

message 2: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (kbhill) | 14 comments And they thought I was gullible!! lol!

um.... I can't think of any good stories right now, but as soon as I can I'll post them!

message 3: by Stefan (last edited Jul 01, 2008 06:24PM) (new)

Stefan (do-i-have-to-have-one) | 12 comments Grooaan. Must we dredge up these memories? Really, where will my standing be? Wha twill I do if no one else believes me when I try pulling their leg? What about all my bluffing, huh???

Actually, we let Alexej believe the whole panic button thing till sometime the next morning. You've forgotten a few of the important details, laddie.

The only reason this started is because I was in the left center seat, you climbed into the right one, and Chris sat in shotgun, so I invented a tale of woe for your benefit, being the chilvarous borther that I am.

message 4: by Stefan (new)

Stefan (do-i-have-to-have-one) | 12 comments Pray note that I did not start a forum about it. As it is, all rights are reserved.