Polls for Our Souls discussion

TV, Movie, Music, Social Media > Thoughts on what will happen next in Stranger Things

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lewis (new)

Lewis (parzival1) | 352 comments 1st person say one thing, and you can agree or disagree with them by saying yes or no. Then u have to add on saying why u think so.

message 2: by Lewis (new)

Lewis (parzival1) | 352 comments Hopper is still alive

message 3: by Caroline (new)

Caroline  (caro7) Parcival wrote: "1st person say one thing, and you can agree or disagree with them by saying yes or no. Then u have to add on saying why u think so."

Hi, Parcival. Would you clarify? Using your example, do you mean I need to state yes or no to your question in post 2, explain why, and then make my own statement about the show?

message 4: by Lewis (new)

Lewis (parzival1) | 352 comments Exactly right!

message 5: by Lewis (new)

Lewis (parzival1) | 352 comments Exactly right!

message 6: by Caroline (new)

Caroline  (caro7) Ok. Yes, I think Hopper is still alive but not necessarily the prisoner.

Dustin's girlfriend, Suzie, will play a larger role in the next season.

message 7: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (snicketypicket) No, Stranger Things already has an abundance of nerdy teenagers. I don't think her character would add much to the show.

Eleven's sister from Hawkins National Lab, Eight, will make a reappearance, aiding Eleven in the quest for regaining her powers.

message 8: by Lewis (new)

Lewis (parzival1) | 352 comments Yes Jordan, I think you are right about Eight, but I think that Brenner (Hawkins lab scary dude in 1st season)is still alive and helping the Russians

message 9: by Caroline (new)

Caroline  (caro7) Is Brenner the character played by Matthew Modine? If yes, I agree that he's helping the Russians (or is going to); I've read speculation that he's the one in the prison at the end of that season. Could be.

The move won't keep them separated for long; everyone will end up back together somehow.

message 10: by Cendaquenta (new)

Cendaquenta I agree - the camaraderie between the kids is a big part of what makes the show so good, and I don't think the creators would want to make a season with them all totally split up.

The next season will include a small subplot about Will's sexuality, as there have been multiple, increasingly strong hints throughout the series that he's gay.

message 11: by Lewis (new)

Lewis (parzival1) | 352 comments Sadly, I think your right about Will's sexuality, but I think robin will get together with Steve even tho she is lesbian

message 12: by Evelyn (last edited Sep 08, 2019 06:20PM) (new)

Evelyn | 242 comments Parcival wrote: "Sadly, I think your right about Will's sexuality, but I think robin will get together with Steve even tho she is lesbian"

Why is it sad that there might be a subplot to Will's sexuality? And, Robin will definitely not get together with Steve. Lol, how could you even thin that? They are just friends and the word you used "lesbian" means a women is only attracted to other women. "pansexual" can be used as someone who is attracted to anyone regardless their gender.

message 13: by Lewis (new)

Lewis (parzival1) | 352 comments Well, Robin admitted not being attracted to Steve. SOo, it's going to be a little till she becomes pansexual. I'm not stupid... The reason it's sad is because 1) I'm not the biggest supporter of Gay people
2) the show is going to turn into Gf's and Bf's, and in the last season that was BORING

message 14: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn | 242 comments Parcival wrote: "Well, Robin admitted not being attracted to Steve. SOo, it's going to be a little till she becomes pansexual. I'm not stupid... The reason it's sad is because 1) I'm not the biggest supporter of Ga..."

I'm 99% sure she's just lesbian. When Robin and Steve had classes together, she never was attracted to him and he was the "prettiest" boy in the class.

message 15: by Lewis (new)

Lewis (parzival1) | 352 comments I'm 99% sure that she was laughing about those days in the bathroom an episode or 2 from the end.

message 16: by Lewis (new)

Lewis (parzival1) | 352 comments Plus, no one turns down Steve

message 17: by Caroline (new)

Caroline  (caro7) Parcival, admittedly, I think it'd be strange if Robin gets romantically involved with Steve. Perhaps she'll turn out to instead be bisexual or pansexual, as mentioned above, but if not, it's impossible. Their friendship might continue to be featured, though.

That gang of others with superpowers that Eleven met in season two will play a more prominent role.

message 18: by Lewis (new)

Lewis (parzival1) | 352 comments I think fhay. The duffer brothers said at so!e.convention that 'we might not have seen the last of right's and that's my hope for them. I think eleven won't have her powers for most of the season until the end.

message 19: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (snicketypicket) I think it is highly unlikely that Robin, a lesbian, will ever be sexually attracted to Steve, regardless of how loveable he is. I also don't think every character is going to gain a romantic partner, and that's okay. It would tie together too nicely anyway.

message 20: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (snicketypicket) Parcival, I think you're right about Eleven not regaining her powers until the end of the season.

Murray will form a club of conspirators that will play a large role in the series, especially with solving mysteries.

message 21: by Lewis (new)

Lewis (parzival1) | 352 comments Meh. I don't know... He's not gonna be a main character I don't think, because 1) we don't know where he is rn. So he's probs gone

message 22: by Lewis (new)

Lewis (parzival1) | 352 comments For a while

message 23: by Lewis (new)

Lewis (parzival1) | 352 comments I think Chicago will not be their home at the end of the season. It'll be happy ever after I'm Hawkins Indiana at the end.

message 24: by Caroline (new)

Caroline  (caro7) Parcival wrote: "I think Chicago will not be their home at the end of the season. It'll be happy ever after I'm Hawkins Indiana at the end."

Maybe so. I haven't thought about that, but I think the Hawkins setting is played out and they will move somewhere else.

Hopper and Joyce will end up together.

message 25: by Lewis (new)

Lewis (parzival1) | 352 comments Ok, yes hopper and joyce. It's obvious. But, the duffer brothers r mean. Every season you want them to be together and it doesn't work out.I

so sad !!!

It's already been a thing that they moved to Chicago, but they have to move back to Hawkins just because it's nostalgic. Lol.

Um... dude that 8 and 11 went to kill will be back with Brenner. someone else will have powers!!!!!

message 26: by Caroline (new)

Caroline  (caro7) Parcival wrote: " . . . but they have to move back to Hawkins just because it's nostalgic. Lol."

It is, and I'd like them to go back too.

Side note: This show is based in Indiana, yet none of the characters have Southern accents. Hm.

message 27: by Lewis (new)

Lewis (parzival1) | 352 comments Lol

message 28: by Lewis (new)

Lewis (parzival1) | 352 comments What's your happen next?

message 29: by Caroline (new)

Caroline  (caro7) Lewiş wrote: "What's your happen next?"

Thinking...

message 30: by Lewis (new)

Lewis (parzival1) | 352 comments Lol

message 31: by Lewis (new)

Lewis (parzival1) | 352 comments Did you know Mike from stranger things has a band that's on spotify, and about 300,000 listeners. It's called Calpurnia

message 32: by Lewis (new)

Lewis (parzival1) | 352 comments Its.terrible tjo

message 33: by Caroline (new)

Caroline  (caro7) Lewiş wrote: "Did you know Mike from stranger things has a band that's on spotify, and about 300,000 listeners. It's called Calpurnia"

I think I did hear about that.

message 34: by Lewis (new)

Lewis (parzival1) | 352 comments Cool. ALso, Dustin is on spotify but his only song is never ending story. Lol

message 35: by Caroline (new)

Caroline  (caro7) Lewiş wrote: "Cool. ALso, Dustin is on spotify but his only song is never ending story. Lol"

Oh, wow. I think I'll stick with the original. O.o

message 36: by Shawna (new)

Shawna Finnigan (sugoishawn) | 692 comments I have a feeling that Robin will get a girlfriend in the next season. They gave Mike a girlfriend in season one, Lucas in season two, and Dustin in season three, so it seems like at least one new relationship starts each season. I'm betting that Robin is going to be the next one to get a girlfriend. Will just doesn't seem ready to date yet.