New Adult Book Club discussion

Broken Rose of Texas (Austin After Dark #2)
This topic is about Broken Rose of Texas
RI&RI With A Giveaway > September RI&RI with Giveaway Broken Rose of Texas by Alexa Padgett

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Nov 03, 2019 12:42AM) (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments

This month we have the very lovely and talented bestselling author Alexa Padgett and her book Broken Rose of Texas. Sign up for your free digital copy in exchange for a honest review. Post your review on or before September 30th you will entered to WIN an Amazing prize pack which includes 2 Signed paperbacks a Guitar charm and a bath bomb! This great giveaway is OPEN INTERNATIONALLY! So anyone anywhere in the world may sign up and enter!

Title: Broken Rose of Texas
Author: Alexa Padgett
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Heat level: 3 out of 5
Formats: Any via Bookfunnel link
Copies: 25
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

Broken Rose of Texas

SYNOPSIS

A poignant and provocative romance from USA Today Bestselling Author Alexa Padgett.

She aches to make her own music…but I burn for the perfect revenge.

I never thought a late-night Scrabble game would blow my world apart. Moving letters. Keeping score. Swapping words and desire with a mystery woman who makes me fantasize of things I have no right thinking.

I can’t get involved.

I won’t.

Despite the pull of her lush curves and the electric crackle of chemistry between us, I resist. Regan has aroused something far more desirable than revenge, and I can’t get sidetracked by my pesky feelings. Not now that my plot to pay back my best friend’s heartbreaking betrayal finally snaps into place, and I vowed years ago to see it to the bitter end.

And that means no emotional entanglements. Even for her.

Until a vindictive smear campaign aimed at Regan is followed by a bombshell that blows my world apart…and our fragile relationship crumbles.

Unless we both go all in and trust each other, we won’t be able to pick up the pieces.
TO SIGN UP TO REVIEW THIS BOOK AND ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW AND WE WILL SEND YOU THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY. POST YOUR REVIEW TO BOTH AMAZON AND GOODREADS ON OR BEFORE 30th SEPTEMBER AND MAKE SURE YOU POST YOUR LINKS BELOW!
THIS GIVEAWAY ENDS 30th September 2019. Winners will be drawn by random generator and announced on or around 1st October). This Giveaway is Open Internationally! By Signing up you are agreeing to review this book and review links must be posted on this thread on or before September 30th! Once you have posted your reviews your name will be bolded out to be entered into the prize draw. Winners will be contacted by private Goodreads message so please make sure your settings allow this or feel free to send a friend request so I can contact you if you are the winner! Winners will also be announced on the bottom of this thread! If you fail to post your review you will banned from taking part in any more monthly specials until the review is completed! Please refer to our rules on reviews in our RI&RI section
REVIEWERS

1)Carrie Thackston Carrieannthackston@hotmail.com
2)Becca beccabomyer@gmail.com
3)Rosaline theirrelevantbookworm@gmail.com
4)Lauren drjackson2012@gmail.com
5)Hanne hanne_vangucht@hotmail.com
6)Tori spellcastchaos@gmail.com
7)Henna Sarah hennalovesbooks@gmail.com
8)Shavonne shavonnenicole@gmail.com
9)Jodi jodiinnj@aol.com
10)Marie fairlady805@msn.com
11)Ann Marie Stratton annmarie.stratton199@gmail.com
12)Brianna briannarozema@hotmail.com
13)Anne Joanneconnor06@hotmail.co.uk

carrie thackston | 71 comments Carrieannthackston@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Becca Xx (xbeccax) | 8 comments beccabomyer@gmail.com

thank you :)

message 4: by Rosaline (new)

Rosaline (Rosaline's Rolls & Scrolls) (theirrelevantbookworm) | 1 comments theirrelevantbookworm@gmail.com

Thank you! :)

Lauren | 67 comments drjackson2012@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hanne | 758 comments hanne_vangucht@hotmail.com

Tori Byrnes | 12 comments spellcastchaos@gmail.com

Henna Sarah (hennalovesbooks) | 29 comments hennalovesbooks@gmail.com

Thank You! ❤️

message 9: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5266 comments Mod
I have just sent out the link you need to download your copy of this book to members whose names have been added to the list. Please remember that you have until 30th September in which to read and review this book, and post your review here and enter into the giveaway.

Shavonne Brown (shavonnenicole) | 1 comments shavonnenicole@gmail.com
New to the Goods, and happy to read! #booklife

message 11: by Jodi (new)

Jodi | 10 comments jodiinnj@aol.com Thank You

message 12: by Marie (last edited Sep 13, 2019 11:04AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Marie Lucio | 92 comments Yes Please.

fairlady805@msn.com

Thanks for the great opportunity to read this amazing book.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-re...

message 13: by Derna (new)

Shavonne wrote: "shavonnenicole@gmail.com
New to the Goods, and happy to read! #booklife"

Sent

message 14: by Derna (new)

Jodi wrote: "jodiinnj@aol.com Thank You"

Sent

message 15: by Derna (new)

Marie wrote: "Yes Please.

fairlady805@msn.com"

Sent

Dumpsterdogbooks  (dumpsterdogbooks) | 23 comments annmarie.stratton199@gmail.com
Thanks!

message 18: by Derna (new)

Ann Marie Stratton wrote: "annmarie.stratton199@gmail.com
Thanks!"

Is your email correct?

Brianna | 154 comments briannarozema@hotmail.com

Thank you!

message 23: by Derna (new)

Brianna wrote: "briannarozema@hotmail.com

Thank you!"

Sent

message 24: by Anne (new)

Anne Connor | 26 comments Joanneconnor06@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

message 25: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments Reviews due by Midnight 30th October please (Tomorrow)

message 27: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments REVIEWS OVERDUE! YOU CAN NOT TAKE ANY MORE BOOKS TILL YOUR REVIEWS ARE IN THANK YOU!

message 28: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments post your reviews please!!

Becca Xx (xbeccax) | 8 comments When are we finding out the winner? :)

Brianna | 154 comments So sorry for the late review. Life got super busy but I loved the book.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 31: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments PLEASE GET OVERDUE REVIEWS IN?!! VERY OVERDUE NOW!

message 32: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGISE TO EVERYONE WHO GOT THEIR REVIEWS IN ON TIME FOR THE DELAY IN DRAWING THIS. THE LUCKY WINNER IS

Lauren!

Congratulations Lauren. I have sent you a message via Goodreads and you now have 48 hours to reply and claim your prize or a new winner WILL be randomly selected!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Broken Rose of Texas (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Alexa Padgett (other topics)