Art Lovers discussion

Just For Fun > Art Riddles

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather, Moderator (new)

Heather | 8385 comments Why did the vampire take an art class?

(view spoiler)

message 2: by Heather, Moderator (new)

Heather | 8385 comments What does a momma color wheel say to a baby color wheel?

(view spoiler)

message 3: by Heather, Moderator (new)

Heather | 8385 comments Which animals are famous painters?

(view spoiler)

message 4: by Heather, Moderator (new)

Heather | 8385 comments Sleep With Devotion Riddle

They put pictures on me
then take pictures of me
to share with the world

But the pictures disappear
as my end draws near
and anxious heartbeats stilled

I am sought after very wide
especially after every night
when things are put in motion

And after a little while
I will be able to defile
your ability to sleep with devotion

What am I?

(Good Luck!)
Whoever gets this one gets a certificate of success. It's a bit silly, a bit difficult and maybe a little stupid. lol

If you want to, post your answer as a spoiler in a comment below. Let's see whose answer is the most creative!

(hint: it has very little to do with art. The only part related to art is the first stanza about pictures.)

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

message 5: by Heather, Moderator (new)

Heather | 8385 comments What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?

(view spoiler)

message 6: by Heather, Moderator (new)

Heather | 8385 comments I am only useful When I am full, Yet I am always Full of holes. What am I?

(view spoiler)

message 7: by Connie (last edited Sep 02, 2019 11:58AM) (new)

Connie G (connie_g) | 368 comments I have no idea, but I'll take a guess about message 4:
(view spoiler)

message 8: by Connie (new)

Connie G (connie_g) | 368 comments I'll have to remember the vampire joke for my 12-year old grandson.

message 9: by Heather, Moderator (new)

Heather | 8385 comments Connie wrote: "I have no idea, but I'll take a guess about message 4:
[spoilers removed]"

That's a great guess, Connie! And I like your answer better than the real answer...

message 10: by Heather, Moderator (new)

Heather | 8385 comments Connie wrote: "I'll have to remember the vampire joke for my 12-year old grandson."

I think he'd like that. I don't know him but it seems like one a 12 year old boy would like...thinking of my nephews...

message 11: by Ruth (new)

Ruth | 1905 comments Heather wrote: "I am only useful When I am full, Yet I am always Full of holes. What am I?

[spoilers removed]"

Ha. That one I guessed.

message 12: by Heather, Moderator (new)

Heather | 8385 comments Ruth wrote: "Heather wrote: "I am only useful When I am full, Yet I am always Full of holes. What am I?

[spoilers removed]"

Ha. That one I guessed."

Oh, good job! At first I thought you were talking about the long 'poem' riddle. That one, I think' is impossible. But I'm not surprised you got this one ;)