The Next Best Book Club discussion

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eden (new)

Eden (tsalagi_writer) | 210 comments Sorry about your computer. Hope you get a new laptop soon and can come back.

message 2: by Dorie (new)

Dorie (dorieann) | 430 comments Hurry back!

message 3: by Carol (new)

Carol This is really random. I just finished watching a movie called Sophia Scholl(the final Days). It is a true story. The book is title Sophia Scholl And The White Rose. I think I will get it and read it. It is about college students resistance to Hitler in 1943

Petra X on hiatus (or trying to be) (petra-x) I hope you get a new one soon. Take care and say hi when you can. Love Petra.

message 5: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10025 comments Mod
SBG< get that thing fixed and hurry back to us. We will be waiting here for you when you return!!

Akittykat... perhaps you meant to place that post in the Random Thoughts thread>????

message 6: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne (bellamy22) | 610 comments S.B.G. Don't leave! Seriously ...

We are waiting for you and wishing you love and all the best energy we can ... never doubt that

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura (apenandzen) Saved has always been one of my very favorites....love you Saved! Get that thing fixed quick! Or get to the library and come see us!!

message 8: by Carol (new)

Carol Lori wrote: "SBG< get that thing fixed and hurry back to us. We will be waiting here for you when you return!!

Akittykat... perhaps you meant to place that post in the Random Thoughts thread>????"

Thanks I didn't know where to put it.

message 9: by Carol (new)

Carol Saved By Grace wrote: "Blah ...
well, the screen/top half comes off, pretty much, if I'm not careful which is really kind of creepy because everything still works. Ish.

Mum says I shouldn't get a new laptop until I have..."

See if you can get a refurbished on. We have them around here for about $300.00 sometimes even less. I know it is frustrating ,how did we do it with out computers. Oh yeah no wonder the post office is going broke.