Bookology discussion

Introduce yourself

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) Ummmm.....Hi?

message 2: by David (new)

David Aimad (david-aimad) | 1 comments Hellooo guys
Thanks for inviting me to join this groupe
I am David an engineer student,but i do write and read lot of novels in my free time.

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Moore (ashleym99) Hi everyone. I am Ashley. I tend to read more books about crime, usually investigation (tend to avoid most books that involve trials). I read a lot in my free time, but spend a lot of time working so I usually update more on the weekends. I live in the US and graduated from law school about 3 years ago.

message 4: by Anabelle (new)

Anabelle (anabrutuz13) | 3 comments Bonjour! I'm Anabelle

message 5: by viv (new)

viv (olivia_anneliese) hiya guys i’m olivia :)

message 6: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (a1yssa3) Hey everyone! :) I'm Alyssa

message 7: by Maria (new)

Maria (purplebluewallflower) Heyy, I'm Maria! Thanks for inviting me!

Coffee_Booze_and_Books (elenadench) | 1 comments Hello. Thanks for the invite. I love books and reading (obvi). I love many types of genres, favorites being scifi, fantasy, mystery, and crime drama. I don't get much reading done these days, unless it's a nursing textbook. I'm back school for another year, going from LPN to BSN. I miss my books!!!

message 9: by Saanvi (new)

Saanvi (justadreamer) | 1 comments Hey! Thanks for the invite! :),this is Saanvi :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey, I'm Addy, the main moderator. I haven't been online for days so I apologize if I came across as if I didn't care bc I do. I hope you have a wonderful time in the group Bookology.
P.S. Feel free to add ppl :D

message 11: by Grace (new)

Grace | 33 comments Mod
Welcome everyone!!! I'm super glad to be seeing the group grow so much! I'm also one of the mods and if you have any suggestions for the group to make it better don't be shy to say it!

message 12: by Alexis (new)

Alexis Rowe | 1 comments Hi everyone! I’m Alexis. Thank you so much for the invite!! Can’t wait to get to know you guys :)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome!!!

message 14: by Pragya (new)

Pragya (pragyaagr13) | 2 comments Hi everyone! I'm Pragya. Thanks for the invite Nari.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome!!! Hey, I'm Addy the main mod to all the newbies