Romance Retreat discussion

Marley Valentine
This topic is about Marley Valentine
Author Q&A > MM

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marley (new)

Marley Valentine | 51 comments Just wondering how many MM fans are out there? And for those that are- what do you look for in your MM, if anything specific?

message 2: by Marsha (new)

Marsha (pinkelliefents) | 1 comments I am. I don't think I look for anything in particular. Probably the same as I look for in any other romance. Forbidden. I do like the straight to gay romances, as the 'straight' guy discovers himself.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennifershiflett) | 249 comments I love them! It’s become one of my favorite types of romance to read. I love the books where one of the characters is just discovering his sexuality.

message 4: by Marley (new)

Marley Valentine | 51 comments Marsha wrote: "I am. I don't think I look for anything in particular. Probably the same as I look for in any other romance. Forbidden. I do like the straight to gay romances, as the 'straight' guy discovers himself."

Yes! Love those too!

message 5: by Marley (new)

Marley Valentine | 51 comments Jennifer wrote: "I love them! It’s become one of my favorite types of romance to read. I love the books where one of the characters is just discovering his sexuality."

Absolutely love those too!

message 6: by Crissy (new)

Crissy I love M/M. I love books with a lot of ANGST!!!