YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Team Threads Archive > Team Storm (M) - Chat ✔

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah Elizabeth (last edited Sep 02, 2019 11:25AM) (new)

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 83082 comments Mod
Team Storm:
Berit☀️✨
Ryn
Sibil
Tati
Nari--Atlantisgirl
Ezekiel
Team Reviews: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Please comment here to let us know you are ready to go ☺

message 2: by Tati (new)

Tati | 10171 comments hello, everyone!

message 3: by Sibil (new)

Sibil | 1585 comments Hi everyone!!

message 4: by Ezekiel (new)

Ezekiel | 19 comments Hello

message 5: by Ezekiel (new)

Ezekiel | 19 comments What is everyone planing to read next?

message 6: by Ezekiel (new)

Ezekiel | 19 comments spreadsheet for what

message 7: by Ezekiel (new)

Ezekiel | 19 comments Oh okay. But can we read other books that don't have that too?

message 8: by Tati (new)

Tati | 10171 comments no, this is a completely different challenge.

This is a read whatever you want challenge

message 9: by Tati (new)

Tati | 10171 comments the spreadsheet was for last month's challenge, which is over

message 10: by Ezekiel (new)

Ezekiel | 19 comments Tati wrote: "no, this is a completely different challenge.

This is a read whatever you want challenge"

Oh okay I thought I was in the wrong challenge.

message 11: by Tati (new)

Tati | 10171 comments No, no. This is the right one LOL.

Feel free to read whatever you want, just remember to post the highest page count (iBooks and large print don't count)

I'm currently reading Getting Schooled

message 12: by Ezekiel (new)

Ezekiel | 19 comments I need to pick up my books from the library but since they were closed yesterday and since today is labor day the library is closed so I have to wait for tomorrow.

message 13: by Ryn (new)

Ryn Lewis | 942 comments Checking in :)
I have several points posted on my JFF team that should be getting transferred over. Currently BR-ing Eragon if anyone wants to join and reading The Triumphant.

message 14: by Tati (new)

Tati | 10171 comments no spreadsheets for this month. Maybe next month :)

Challenges here are monthly, with the exception of the series reading challenge that is held in November and December

message 15: by Ezekiel (new)

Ezekiel | 19 comments We just need berit

message 16: by Berit☀️✨ (new)

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments I’m here! Just saw the thread!

message 17: by Berit☀️✨ (new)

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments Hey Tati Long time since we’ve been on a team together!

message 18: by Tati (new)

Tati | 10171 comments hey Berit!

it's been a while LOL

message 19: by Ezekiel (new)

Ezekiel | 19 comments Okay so now I guess we just start reading. But, for me since the library is closed I have to wait till tomorrow

message 20: by Berit☀️✨ (new)

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments Yes! This is a easy going challenge!

message 21: by Tati (new)

Tati | 10171 comments Yep

message 22: by Tati (new)

Tati | 10171 comments It’s easy so people can recover from the MMC

message 23: by Tati (new)

Tati | 10171 comments I've finished my 1st book and am working on my second book. Reviews will be posted on the weekend

message 24: by Berit☀️✨ (new)

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments Yay! I should have two reviews to post today!

message 25: by Ezekiel (new)

Ezekiel | 19 comments I am about to start my first book

message 26: by Ryn (new)

Ryn Lewis | 942 comments In book-bliss land currently. It's so nice when I get to start new books I've been wanting to read and they're actually good from the beginning, know what I mean?

Have had too many letdowns in YA lately, particularly in fantasy, so I am one happy reader ATM

message 27: by Sibil (new)

Sibil | 1585 comments Ryn wrote: "In book-bliss land currently. It's so nice when I get to start new books I've been wanting to read and they're actually good from the beginning, know what I mean?

Have had too many letdowns in YA ..."

That's amazing!
At the moment I am not so lucky, but it's more my fault than the books', I am just feeling tired all the time!

Anyway, I have read some books, but I would post the review in the next days, as soon as I can! So far I have read 2 mangas and 5 books, if I have counted them right, so I would be back soon with the review!

message 28: by Ezekiel (new)

Ezekiel | 19 comments Currently reading "What If Its Us" such a good book

message 29: by Ryn (new)

Ryn Lewis | 942 comments Currently reading, if anyone feels like hopping in:

Dear Evan Hansen
Eragon
Matched
Flamecaster
The Triumphant

Dear Evan Hansen by Val Emmich Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle, #1) by Christopher Paolini Matched (Matched, #1) by Ally Condie Flamecaster (Shattered Realms, #1) by Cinda Williams Chima The Triumphant (The Valiant, #3) by Lesley Livingston

All of them are BRs except for The Triumphant, but I'm not that far into that one and am happy to switch over.

message 30: by Ryn (new)

Ryn Lewis | 942 comments Yes, I think that's my thread. I have to read it this month for my teens group at work. About 75% through it but I'm happy to chat about it even after I'm done if you want to hop in.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

hi guys

message 33: by Ryn (new)

Ryn Lewis | 942 comments Welcome :D

message 34: by Ryn (new)

Ryn Lewis | 942 comments Okay... if anyone's looking for a BR, currently reading...(way too much)
Stepsister by Jennifer Donnelly Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1) by Renée Ahdieh Flamecaster (Shattered Realms, #1) by Cinda Williams Chima Furyborn (Empirium, #1) by Claire Legrand

message 35: by Berit☀️✨ (new)

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments Hi all! I want to apologize for not having posted a single review yet I have written them I just have not posted to the thread yet and I promise I will ASAP!

I will try to get one in this evening, if not for sure I will post a couple tomorrow!

message 36: by Sibil (new)

Sibil | 1585 comments We are just at the beginning of the month, so I think there is no rush! :)

message 37: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Hello Team Storm, just to let you know that I have messaged both Berit and Tati to ask if they are still taking part in the challenge as it is the 13th and they haven't posted any reviews yet. Hopefully we will hear back soon x

message 38: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Hello Team Storm, just to let you know that I received messages from both Berit and Tati saying that they are still participating ☺

message 39: by Sibil (new)

Sibil | 1585 comments Thanks Sarah!!

message 40: by Berit☀️✨ (new)

Berit☀️✨ (berittalksbooks) | 4264 comments Yes apologies all! I will post some reviews tonight I promise! I am not certain how it is already the 13th?

message 41: by Ryn (new)

Ryn Lewis | 942 comments right? time goes so fast

message 42: by Tatiana (new)

Tatiana Atieno | 2 comments Which team am I in?I'm new

message 43: by Tatiana (new)

Tatiana Atieno | 2 comments And guys how do I get a book buddy and how do I open a book?

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.