Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

Rage of a Demon King (The Serpentwar Saga, #3)
This topic is about Rage of a Demon King
Archive [Retired Buddy Reads] > Rage of a Demon King [Nov 1, 2019]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott , Karsa Orlong (new)

Choko (chokog) | 5098 comments Spot:-)

message 3: by Pallavi (new) - added it

Pallavi (bookfetisher) | 109 comments :)

Choko (chokog) | 5098 comments Just let me know when you want to start and I will be here :-)

Timelord Iain | 14682 comments I started this a little bit ago today...

33%: Must be nice when you can just retcon a character, and have it make sense within the world to do so... (view spoiler)

The book has been interesting, so far... Roo's storyline is still troublesome, but it's less of a focus, this time around, with Erik and Pug's storyline taking up more page space...

message 6: by Pallavi (new) - added it

Pallavi (bookfetisher) | 109 comments I finished it... But I didnt like it much...
So confusing and everything was about getting ready for war... No proper POV from the Emerald queen's team.. it was draggy and boring :(

Timelord Iain | 14682 comments Apparently, this group has been so quiet lately, that I never even returned to comment after finishing...

From my review, I said I liked this one the most of the books in this subseries, so far... having Eric back easily made it better than what the previous book became, for me... and the book felt more like the end of a trilogy than the 3rd in a 4 book series... so many of the things resolved...