Challenge Corner discussion

My Lovely Wife
This topic is about My Lovely Wife
Let's Buddy! - Horror/Thriller > My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing -> Restarting June 20th 2020

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alaina, Head of Monthly Challenges & Keeper of BR Threads (new)

Alaina (ameserole) | 51697 comments Mod
Dexter meets Mr. and Mrs. Smith in this wildly compulsive debut thriller about a couple whose fifteen-year marriage has finally gotten too interesting...

Our love story is simple. I met a gorgeous woman. We fell in love. We had kids. We moved to the suburbs. We told each other our biggest dreams, and our darkest secrets. And then we got bored.

We look like a normal couple. We're your neighbors, the parents of your kid's friend, the acquaintances you keep meaning to get dinner with.

We all have secrets to keeping a marriage alive.

Ours just happens to be getting away with murder.

Isabel | 787 comments Chapter 3 (view spoiler)

Isabel | 787 comments Chapter 12 (view spoiler)

Isabel | 787 comments Chapter 33 (view spoiler)

Isabel | 787 comments Chapter 45 (view spoiler)

Isabel | 787 comments Chapter 60 (view spoiler)

— Massiel [taking a break] (rollitosdecanela) | 455 comments Chapter 7
(view spoiler)

— Massiel [taking a break] (rollitosdecanela) | 455 comments Isabel wrote: "Chapter 3 [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

— Massiel [taking a break] (rollitosdecanela) | 455 comments Isabel wrote: "Chapter 12 [spoilers removed]

(view spoiler)

Isabel | 787 comments — Massiel wrote: "Isabel wrote: "Chapter 12 [spoilers removed]

[spoilers removed]"

i think both of them are lol

also, the ending is going to kill you, if you already think he is brain-dead

— Massiel [taking a break] (rollitosdecanela) | 455 comments @Isabel: For real?? I need to read this one faster then.

— Massiel [taking a break] (rollitosdecanela) | 455 comments Chapter 20
(view spoiler)

— Massiel [taking a break] (rollitosdecanela) | 455 comments Isabel wrote: "Chapter 33 [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Isabel | 787 comments @Massiel Chapter 20

i will have to admit that they were a decent duo when it came to the killing. but i agree on the part that he is an absolute idiot: i mean, his wife has been cleaning up after their crimes and he isn't allowed to be involved? why would you never ask questions??

— Massiel [taking a break] (rollitosdecanela) | 455 comments Isabel wrote: "@Massiel Chapter 20

i will have to admit that they were a decent duo when it came to the killing. but i agree on the part that he is an absolute idiot: i mean, his wife has been cleaning up after..."

I know, right?!! (view spoiler)

— Massiel [taking a break] (rollitosdecanela) | 455 comments Chapter 41
(view spoiler)

— Massiel [taking a break] (rollitosdecanela) | 455 comments Isabel wrote: "Chapter 45 [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

— Massiel [taking a break] (rollitosdecanela) | 455 comments Isabel wrote: "Chapter 60 [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

— Massiel [taking a break] (rollitosdecanela) | 455 comments Chapter 60
(view spoiler)

— Massiel [taking a break] (rollitosdecanela) | 455 comments Finished
(view spoiler)

Isabel | 787 comments yeah, the ending was... strange for me