What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fiction, mystery, young teen, this book is about children that live in a secluded home in a forest. They have powers. A man comes and is all nice to them when suddenly they start saying strange things. At the end there is also a carousel. Spoilers ahead

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Malakhaeva | 1 comments The book cover had children on it and they all looked very sad they also looked Kind of strange but I don’t remember what it was. I read this book somewhere between 2013 and 2016. The book was in English and I found it in the kids section in a library. The book was about children with special powers and I think there was three of them and they lived in a house that was secluded because it was in the forest. A man arrives there and he is nice at the beginning but he ends up being a bad guy. He ended up being some sort of crazy creature that was giving those girls the hallucinations that they were seeing and the carrousel at the end transformed into something crazy thing.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Sofia ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 143 from three months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!