2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Exposed (Hostage Rescue Team #6)
This topic is about Exposed
Exposed > Question N

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 6021 comments Mod
Any other topics you’d like to discuss? Your overall opinion of the story?

Laura | 244 comments The last book underwhelmed me and I wasn’t sure I wanted to keep forking out the money for this series, but since I loved this one and I am intrigued with Vance I will keep going. I can’t stop now. I’m in for the next boxed set.

I’m with you, Laura. I wasn’t crazy about the last book but really enjoyed this one. The author really has skills.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 837 comments Have to admit, I wasn't too thrilled with the last one until about halfway through but this one was excellent. There are box sets? I need to check that out.

Yes, there are box sets. I’ve been reading from them to date. The next book starts the next 4-book set. I picked them up when they were on sale.

message 6: by Anita (last edited Sep 04, 2019 12:44PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1602 comments My Library has them. Check that out. I see that Laura lives in Illinois. Here in California I can get a library card for any library in the state. I've got cards for 5 different library districts. See if you can get a card for Chicago, I bet they have a big collection and e-books mean you don't have to go get a physical copy.

That’s helpful, Anita!

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 837 comments The Chicago library is really great. I've been getting a lot of my ebooks from there. I believe you do need to actually live in Chicago to get a card though. I've also got a library card for the Free Library of Philadelphia. It costs $50 a year for non-residents but I've gotten so many ebooks from that library that it's more than paid for the fee.