Outcast (Wiltshire University, #1) Outcast discussion

Cali's harem- Who's in who's out?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lucie Ande *Spoiler Alert*

If you want no idea what happens in Outcast stop reading now.

Did you stop?

If you are reading you are open to having elements spoiled.

Ok, you've been warned.

Outcast ends without Cali being attached to any of the guys she meets along the way. Of all the guys we have met so far, who do you want to see as part of her harem and who is definitely out?

Robinn Yu All of them! Haha Honestly I can see all of the ones that are friends already be included. They seem to be ok sharing her already, except maybe Tanner who seems a little apprehensive? I am not that attached to Collin but I want Hollis! Also the Professor haha

Jess Ok so obviously Braxton and Hoyt are out because they have gfs, and i just cant get behind a guy dumping a girl for the fmc. I mean i love them, but no. Does she even like Professor whats his name? I think she called him old. Kensley and Hollis have a thing right? I like him, but she cant take a guy who has something going on with one of her friends, thats like girl code 101. I dont think Collin could share, he was all jerky when Hollis was flirting with all the girls. I think frat bros are totally into her, but Cali doesnt strike me as the type to go for frat boys, although they are already friends with Braxton and Hoyt, and a lot of harems are friend goups... Tanner was all about coming to her resque, that has to mean something right? And Finn and Knoxx saved her from a burning building. A Burning Building!

Lucie Ande Oops. I accidentally made it so people couldn't respond back, but that's fixed now. Interesting takes so far on who should be one of Cali's guys!

Nora Depends but i could see her with Tanner, Hoyt, Knoxx, Braxton, Colin, Hollis, Zane and Finn, maybe the professor. With the pace it could happen that relationships with girls now end. Btw it was never confirmed the guys were in a relationship. She thinks so but as for Braxton I don't think he is with Bree.

Lucie Ande I'm loving these theories; keep them coming!

Nora Oh got a few but Finn and especially Knoxx arr in there. Tanner reminds me of Miles in the veil diaries books so yeah he is in, he just doesn't know it. They all care about her clearly. So who is really going to be in. I'd say at least 5 or 6 make it

Nora Lucie wrote: ""

You evil woman 😂 i just want them all in you know. Trying to find reasons why they should be in.

TipseyBookReviews I think Knoxx, Braxton, Tanner, Finn, and Hoyt. I think Cali is assuming the girlfriend thing, but it was never confirmed by the guys. I think Zane and Sawyer maybe end up together. So when is Book 2 out? :)

Lucie Ande TipseyBookReviews wrote: "I think Knoxx, Braxton, Tanner, Finn, and Hoyt. I think Cali is assuming the girlfriend thing, but it was never confirmed by the guys. I think Zane and Sawyer maybe end up together. So when is Book..."

Interesting theories! Glad you enjoyed Outcast. No release date yet, but I promise book 2 is coming. Join the Facebook group to stay up to date! https://www.facebook.com/groups/56548...