Addicted to YA discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Books of the Month > November 2019 - Series

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5211 comments Mod
This topic is for the series suggestions. Each person can suggest one book for this category. If you suggest more than one book only your first suggestion will count. Authors can't suggest their own book. Any book that was suggested by its author will not be counted.

To suggest a book please put the title and the author. And remember the book must be be YA! New Adult and Adult books will not be accepted.

Also a little reminder to everyone. This is not where you vote. This is where you make suggestions for the poll. Suggestions will close September 8th!

Don't forget to suggest something for the Stand Alone suggestion and Theme suggestion.

The suggestions also can't be something we've already read and they have to be young adult because we are a young adult group! To see what we've read and haven't read go to the books we've read topic. If you are new I strongly suggest this!

message 2: by Erika, Dream Thief (last edited Sep 08, 2019 01:40PM) (new)

The suggestions
Moon Chosen (Tales of a New World, #1) by P.C. Cast Moon Chosen by P.C. Cast
The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1) by Erin Beaty The Traitor's Kiss by Erin Beaty
Unwind (Unwind, #1) by Neal Shusterman Unwind by Neal Shusterman
Sea Witch (Sea Witch, #1) by Sarah Henning Sea Witch by Sarah Henning
Dare You to Lie by Amber Lynn Natusch Dare You to Lie by Amber Lynn Natusch
Ghosts of the Shadow Market by Cassandra Clare Ghosts of the Shadow Market by Cassandra Clare
American Royals by Katharine McGee American Royals by Katharine McGee

message 3: by Janine (new)

Janine | 136 comments Sea Witch by Sarah Henning

message 4: by Dana (new)

Dana Cristiana (silvermoon1923) | 72 comments Why don't we continue with Torment (Fallen, #2) by Lauren Kate by Lauren Kate?

message 5: by Misty (new)

Misty | 1442 comments Dare You to Lie by Amber Lynn Natusch by Amber Lynn Natusch

message 6: by Melinda (new)

Melinda | 13 comments I’m not sure if this falls under a series because it’s part of the Shadowhunter world, but if it does, I’d like to suggest Ghosts of the Shadow Market by Cassandra Clare.

If I need to move this post to stand alone suggestions, please let me know. Thank you!

message 7: by Summer (new)

Summer (speaking_bookish) (speaking_bookish) | 27 comments Moon Chosen by P.C. Cast

message 8: by Louie (new)

Louie | 376 comments American Royals by Katharine McGee American Royals by Katharine Mcgee

message 9: by K (new)

K Futrell | 1 comments The Queen of Nothing - Holly Black

message 10: by Carrie (new)

Carrie | 62 comments The Traitor's Kiss by Erin Beaty

message 11: by Terri (new)

Terri | 79 comments Unwind Unwind by Neal Shusterman

message 12: by Katerina (new)

Katerina Foster (katmariepad) | 6 comments I second The Traitor’s Kiss

message 13: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Dana wrote: "Why don't we continue with Torment (Fallen, #2) by Lauren Kate by Lauren Kate?"

This is actually one of our "Abandoned Series" so it can't be suggested as a BOTM.

For more information: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

You can actually still discuss it if you want: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 14: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

KL wrote: "The Queen of Nothing - Holly Black"

Unfortunately this book comes out mid Novermber, so it can't be Novermber's BOTM. It is possible that it could be December's BOTM though!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.