YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Mother Dear
This topic is about Mother Dear
BUDDY READ: Mystery/Crime > Mother Dear by Nova Lee Maier - Restarting February 10th 2020

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ashleigh | 3282 comments There’s only one thing worse than doing the unthinkable: what you’re willing to do to hide it.

Helen lives a decent, uncomplicated life. Satisfied in her career, she’s raising three happy teenagers, and her family has the most envied house on the street. Admittedly, she’s growing just a little disenchanted with her marriage to her workaholic husband, Werner. But that’s nothing she can’t fix. Then one day Helen comes home to something completely unexpected that threatens to shatter her carefully cultivated world.

For disaffected, young petty criminals Ralf and Brian, it was a scheme to make some cash: a quick home invasion. The targets they’ve chosen are Helen and Werner. With Ralf as lookout, Brian disappears into Helen and Werner’s house. But he never comes out.

And Helen’s nightmare is just beginning. She can’t possibly imagine how much worse it can get or just how far she’ll need to go to protect her family.

Krystal Ayers | 3945 comments Started this a little early since I’m listening to it. Up to chapter 18. (view spoiler)

Krystal Ayers | 3945 comments Up to chapter 35. (view spoiler)

Krystal Ayers | 3945 comments Switching to a book version of this.

Krystal Ayers | 3945 comments Up to 57%. (view spoiler)

Krystal Ayers | 3945 comments Up to 73% (view spoiler)

Krystal Ayers | 3945 comments Finished. (view spoiler)

Ashleigh | 3282 comments 27% - (view spoiler)

Ashleigh | 3282 comments 42% - (view spoiler)

Ashleigh | 3282 comments 73% - (view spoiler)

Ashleigh | 3282 comments Finished - (view spoiler)

Krystal Ayers | 3945 comments Ashleigh wrote: "27% - [spoilers removed]"

Exactly! This drove me crazy .

Krystal Ayers | 3945 comments Ashleigh wrote: "Finished - [spoilers removed]"

The ending made up for most of the book, for me.

Ashleigh | 3282 comments Krystal wrote: "Ashleigh wrote: "Finished - [spoilers removed]"

The ending made up for most of the book, for me."

Oh definitely. I was like (view spoiler)

message 15: by Anna 'Bookbuyer' (new)

Anna 'Bookbuyer' (bookbuyer) | 22655 comments Mod
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Date changed. Restarting February 10th 2020. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Mummy's Naughty Corner (mummysnaughtycorner) | 7004 comments Mod
20%

(view spoiler)

40%

(view spoiler)

70%

(view spoiler)

Finished

(view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 7455 comments Hoping to start this audio tomorrow. Seeing your 3 star rating has me a little nervous, but I'm not gonna cheat and read your comments yet lol

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 7455 comments Ch. 1-18 (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 7455 comments Ch. 19-111 (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 7455 comments Ch. 112-145 (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 7455 comments Finished (view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 7455 comments Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "Finished

[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

❀ Crystal ✿ -  PEACE ☮ LOVE ♥ BOOKS  (crystaldc18) | 7455 comments Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "70%

[spoilers removed]"

Yeah what was up with those letters, they were weird and kind of unnecessary for the story. Aside from (view spoiler) They served no purpose.