Romance Audiobooks discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > September Non Romance Listening

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 2029 comments Mod
Maybe you have decided to listen to something other than romance. Please share with us what you are listening to.

message 2: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4726 comments Mod
I finished listening to City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare, The Mortal Instruments #5, and had very mixed feelings about the book. Here’s my review.

I’m listening to The Last Widow by Karin Slaughter, Will Trent #9.
City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) by Cassandra Clare The Last Widow (Will Trent, #9) by Karin Slaughter

message 3: by Sela (new)

Sela (selacarsen) | 11 comments We had a long drive over the weekend, so we finally got around to listening to Ready Player One. Loved Wil Wheaton's narration!
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

message 4: by Jonetta (new)

I finished listening to The Last Widow by Karin Slaughter, Will Trent #9, and I was blown away by everything! Here’s my review.

I’m listening to Blind Spot by Brenda Novak, The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles #4.
The Last Widow (Will Trent, #9) by Karin Slaughter Blind Spot (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #4) by Brenda Novak

message 5: by Laura (new)

Laura (laurapo) | 1 comments I' m listening to Planetside and loving it. It's a thriller set in deep space, exploitation of native sentients, and I have no idea of where to story's going

message 6: by L J (new)

L J | 379 comments I enjoy the Magical Cats cozy mystery series for the cats and other characters not just the mystery.
A Night's Tail (Magical Cats Mystery #11) by Sofie Kelly A Night's Tail by Sofie Kelly narrated by Cassandra Campbell. There are a lot of characters to keep track of so not sure this would work well as a standalone.
I like Kathleen and Marcus as a couple. This is another book where the mystery is solved just before the end and the book ends with what is happening with Kathleen and Marcus as a couple.

message 7: by KathyB (new)

KathyB  (kathybrown) | 724 comments I'm listening to The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls.

The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls

message 8: by Jonetta (new)

I finished listening to Ask Again, Yes by Mary Beth Keane, a thought-provoking and compelling story. Here’s my review.

I’m listening to The Arrangement by Robyn Harding.
Ask Again, Yes by Mary Beth Keane The Arrangement by Robyn Harding

message 9: by Janis (new)

Janis | 6 comments I listened to Little Faith by Nickolas Butler. It was fantastic. I highly recommend it.

message 10: by Jonetta (new)

I finished listening to The Arrangement by Robyn Harding and really got into this story. Here’s my review.

I’m listening to City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare, The Mortal Instruments #6
The Arrangement by Robyn Harding City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare

message 11: by Samantha (new)

I'm listening to Verity by Colleen Hoover Verity by Colleen Hoover

message 12: by KathyB (new)

KathyB  (kathybrown) | 724 comments Samantha wrote: "I'm listening to Verity by Colleen Hoover Verity by Colleen Hoover"

I enjoyed Verity, very different than most Colleen Hoover books. I hope you like it!

message 13: by KathyB (new)

KathyB  (kathybrown) | 724 comments I'm listening to The Flatshare by Beth O'Leary The Flatshare by Beth O'Leary.

message 14: by Samantha (new)

It really is different. I am enjoying it. I want to know what is going on. Lol.

message 15: by Jonetta (new)

KathyB wrote: "I'm listening to The Flatshare by Beth O'LearyThe Flatshare by Beth O'Leary."

Ooh, I can’t wait to listen to that one.

message 16: by KathyB (new)

KathyB  (kathybrown) | 724 comments Jonetta wrote: "KathyB wrote: "I'm listening to The Flatshare by Beth O'LearyThe Flatshare by Beth O'Leary."

Ooh, I can’t wait to listen to that one."

I'm about halfway through and really enjoying it. Hopefully it holds up.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.