2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

The Prey (Predator Trilogy, #1)
This topic is about The Prey
The Prey > Question L

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4882 comments Mod
Did you ever consider that Bobby may be alive? What was your first clue?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1275 comments It took a long time for the whole backstory to come out, but once it did, I really didn't see how anyone else would hate her so much. It was just a gut feeling that even though everyone thought he was dead, there really wasn't anyone else who was that evil around.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 653 comments Like Anita, it took me a long time to get to the point that only Bobby made sense.

I also agree with you, Anita. There was no one else but Bobby once we knew Rowan’s story. I just couldn’t figure out how he was alive but I was convinced he was.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 653 comments Yes, the bait-and-switch in prison was a stunner to me; Bobby must have been a persuasive criminal. Well, really, the ID switch....

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1275 comments That whole plot point was weak, but it worked. She make it seem plausible.

That she did.

Charlene wrote: "Yes, the bait-and-switch in prison was a stunner to me; Bobby must have been a persuasive criminal. Well, really, the ID switch...."

That really was stunning, Charlene.