2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

The Prey (Predator Trilogy, #1)
This topic is about The Prey
The Prey > Question I

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4850 comments Mod
Rowan knew Michael had feelings for her that she wouldn’t ever return. Do you think she manipulated his weaknesses?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1257 comments No, I think she was in a no-win situation. She needed the added protection and security Michael provided but he made her uncomfortable.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 653 comments It's been too many days since I read this book to recall what I thought about Rowan and Michael early on.

By her own admission, she was using his infatuation with her to manipulate him, keeping him from probing for her truths about her past. She was able to effectively make him leave her alone. She was most definitely manipulating his one big weakness...her.

Christina T (crysteena73) | 102 comments I would have rather her be straight with him as soon as she realized he was infatuated with her. She should have put an end to it right away but as Jonetta mentioned she used his attraction to manipulate him. I really dislike females who do this.

Me, too, and Michael really didn’t deserve this. His job was to protect her and she crippled him.