Drop Everything And Read discussion

To All the Boys I've Loved Before (To All the Boys I've Loved Before, #1)
This topic is about To All the Boys I've Loved Before
Read > To All The Boys I've Loved Before

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (new) - rated it 2 stars

Hallie (inkyhallie) | 5469 comments Mod
Thoughts?

message 2: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (new) - rated it 2 stars

I finished this a couple of days ago, and I suppose it's not really my cup of tea. And um, ending?

ReaderExtraordinaire | 1 comments I thought this book was fantastic! I've read all three, and I love Lara Jean. Her voice can sometimes be a little bit juvenile, but in my opinion, this only adds to the charm of the book. Fantastic read!

Marie Vr (The Books Of Marie) (marie_vr) | 14 comments HELLO? IS ANYBODY THERE?
THIS BOOK IS SO BEAUTIFUL I COULD CRY RIGHT NOW! <3

message 5: by Hallie, I'm all about the books (last edited Sep 28, 2019 08:42AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

A question to those who read the sequel: Does it have a conclusion in the next book? Is it worth reading if I didn't like this one, but am curious to know what the author did with the ending that I personally found bad?

Marie Vr (The Books Of Marie) (marie_vr) | 14 comments Hallie wrote: "A question to those who read the sequel: Does it have a conclusion in the next book? Is it worth reading if I didn't like this one, but am curious to know what the author did with the ending that I..."
I personally loved the first book and I dare to say that the second book is way better that the first! It's totaly worth it.
And the third one is more about family issues and tbh I didn't enjoy since the only member in Lara Jean's family that I like is Kitty. :/