Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Seeking beta readers for literary novel (54,000 words)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joe (new)

Joe Walters (joe_walters) | 33 comments Hey all! πŸ‘‹

I'm looking for another round of beta readers to take a look at the latest draft of my literary novel. Here's the info:

TITLE: 😎 A Thing About Ronnie
GENRE πŸ“™: Adult Literary
WORD COUNT πŸ™ƒ: 54,000
TRIGGER WARNINGS 🧐: Mild drug use and child abandonment
TURNAROUND TIME ⏰: 4 Weeks
TAGLINE πŸ‘‚: When his parents leave him home alone in a strange new apartment, an imaginative six-year-old boy finds a portal in the back of the closet. Only catch? It’s not a portal. It’s a hole leading into the apartment next door.

I am hoping to find readers who could provide feedback in the form of a free-form letter about what works in the story for you and what doesn't. Send me a personal message if interested!

message 2: by Olguta (new)

Olguta Iordache | 43 comments Your MS sounds interesting.
If you are still looking for a beta reader PM me.

Thank you
Olga

message 3: by Malcolm (new)

Malcolm (malcolm2) | 16 comments I am a newbie and probably not as sophisticated as others here.

I’d be happy to beta read your ms and give it my best effort.

Pm me if you wish.

Malcolm2

message 4: by Justine (new)

Justine Mullock | 3 comments Hi Joe
Don't know if your still looking for readers as have only just read your post after being on vacation.
Your story sounds unique and I'd love to know what happens next.
I have just finished my first novel and am in the process of trying to secure an agent. (mammoth task!).
I have Beta Read a couple of times. If you want to send it to - justine.mullock@yahoo.com
If not, no worries and all the best in your writing future.

Justine