Shoujo Manga Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > November-December Group Read Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Selena (last edited Sep 12, 2019 05:26AM) (new)

Selena (sailorstar165) | 2018 comments Mod
The theme for November and December is... Makeovers!

Suggest shoujo manga in which a character gets a total makeover. It could be that they've changed a lot since childhood. Maybe they worked hard for that new look. Maybe they're a magical girl and change outfits in the blink of an eye. Maybe they're personality has had an overhaul.

As always, each member may suggest up to five manga, and please don't suggest things we've read in the last year. :)

Suggestions:
Shugo Chara!, Vol. 1 Who Do You Want to Be? (Shugo Chara!, #1) by Peach-Pit Let's Dance a Waltz 1 by Natsumi Andō Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 (Ouran High School Host Club, #1) by Bisco Hatori

message 2: by Selena (new)

Shugo Chara!, Vol. 1 Who Do You Want to Be? (Shugo Chara!, #1) by Peach-Pit Let's Dance a Waltz 1 by Natsumi Andō

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

These are all great anime. You should watch them, They are on Netflix, ( fairy tail 1st season is on Netflix, rest on hulu). You should watch the first one when you are bored.

message 8: by Miku (new)

Miku | 20 comments Circlet Princess

message 9: by Selena (last edited Sep 12, 2019 05:27AM) (new)

Hi Melody, Miku, most of these suggestions are not shoujo, I'm afraid, so they can't be group reads. Fairy Tail and Your Lie In April are shounen, while A Silent Voice and Circlet Princess are seinen.

message 10: by Miku (new)

Miku | 20 comments Selena, thanks for the reply, didnt realize it was seinen.

message 11: by Dinou (new)

Dinou R | 6 comments I’d like to suggest Ouran High School Host Club, Vol. 1 (Ouran High School Host Club, #1) by Bisco Hatori as well since it looks like a fun read.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry Selena, I didn't know, my apologies.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.