What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Children's/young adult fantasy about kid saving their world from turning to stone while in another fantasy world. It was a scholastic book fair book I believe.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Naprstek (anthonynaprstek) As the heading implies, it was a book I remember reading from the scholastic book fair, and it had a hard cover and I think was colorful on the cover as well. The story had a lot of like humanoid owls or goblins and such. The main thing I remember was that the world was slowly turning into stone/some kind of greyness. I think some wizard cursed it or something and the kid has to save it. I also faintly remember there being a snail too that was slowly turning into stone.
Any help is always appreciated, I've never not known a book I've read (probably because I haven't read THAT many haha).

message 2: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Naprstek (anthonynaprstek) This would've been like between 2003 and 2007 I think

message 3: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Naprstek (anthonynaprstek) bump

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32027 comments Mod
Please note you can bump your request (post a comment) every 30+ days because this group is so large. However, you can add new information at any time.

Tips for posting a book request - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 5: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Naprstek (anthonynaprstek) okay thanks for the heads up!