2-3-4 Challenge discussion

Archives - Monthly Reading Plans > Jessika's Sept 2019 - gotta get reading!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessika (last edited Sep 10, 2019 05:42AM) (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) Man oh man, I am falling farther and farther behind on my reading!!

Currently Reading
Mattimeo (Redwall, #3) by Brian Jacques Lethal White (Cormoran Strike, #4) by Robert Galbraith City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6) by Cassandra Clare

Plan: Series
Pearls of Lutra (Redwall, #9) by Brian Jacques

Plan: Other
The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath Whispers by Dean Koontz Kabul Beauty School An American Woman Goes Behind the Veil by Deborah Rodriguez Big Fish by Daniel Wallace Trafficked by Sophie Hayes Catch-22 (Catch-22, #1) by Joseph Heller The Purpose Driven Life What on Earth Am I Here for? by Rick Warren The Atomic City Girls by Janet Beard

Completed
The World Without Us by Alan Weisman The Shape of Water by Guillermo del Toro

message 2: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinmy) | 2124 comments Have a great reading month Jessika!

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2149 comments Don't worry Jessika as long as you read some books. At least books don't expire , you can read it any time, anywhere

message 4: by Laura (new)

Laura | 2115 comments No stressin allowed! Good luck this month!

message 5: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) Thanks, all!

Books may not expire, but library loans do!! Haha :)

message 6: by Anita (new)

Anita (anitanodiva) | 2254 comments Have a great reading month!

message 7: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) The World Without Us by Alan Weisman

I finally finished The World Without Us after reading it for over three months. How can a book so interesting be so boring? Some parts struck me, some parts were a slog. It was very scientific, and I think I would have been more invested if it were a little more anecdotal at times.

message 8: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 4017 comments Mod
Don't stress yourself. As long as you are having fun with your reading, you are not falling behind at all!

Have a great month!

message 9: by Lieke (new)

Lieke | 1027 comments Just enjoy your reading that is most important, have a good month! :)

message 10: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 10426 comments Mod
Don’t worry about falling behind. That’s the great thing about books...they’ll always be there, waiting to give you a good time💜

Sit back, relax and enjoy your reading!

message 11: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) Thanks for the encouragement, everyone!

message 12: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) The Shape of Water by Guillermo del Toro

I finished reading The Shape of Water yesterday. The book is based on the movie. It was alright, but the visuals in the movie were hard to describe in the book.