Goodreads Choice Awards Book Club discussion

Archive - New Releases > September (2019) New Releases

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynn, Moderator (new)

Lynn | 4021 comments Mod
Will you be reading any new releases this month? Let us know what you have your eye on ....

Here's the top 200 books published in September 2019 that people have added on Goodreads.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/popula...

message 2: by Kristie, Moderator (last edited Aug 31, 2019 02:26PM) (new)

Kristie | 5821 comments Mod
I'm reading The Long Call now and I'm finding it ok. The story is interesting, but the writing isn't smooth in my opinion and it's not my favorite. I'm hoping to be done tonight or maybe tomorrow.

I preordered The Institute and I have This Tender Land through NetGalley. I will definitely read both of those.

I'm reading The Burning Maze soon (just got it from the library) and will read The Tyrant's Tomb at some point too. I've requested that my library buy a copy.

I got Here To Stay free from Amazon first reads, so I may read that eventually though it's not high on my priority list.

I also plan to read The Good Neighbor: The Life and Work of Fred Rogers, hopefully this month but it was released in 2018, so this must just be a new edition.

And finally, I have Mother Knows Best on my TBR, but I don't know if I'll ever get to it. It just looked interesting to me at some point in time.

The Long Call (Two Rivers, #1) by Ann Cleeves The Institute by Stephen King This Tender Land by William Kent Krueger The Tyrant's Tomb (The Trials of Apollo, #4) by Rick Riordan Here To Stay by Mark Edwards The Good Neighbor The Life and Work of Fred Rogers by Maxwell King Mother Knows Best by Kira Peikoff

message 4: by Savanes, Moderator (last edited Sep 08, 2019 07:40AM) (new)