Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon discussion

Daily Updates > Day 7 Update for September 29th - Final Update

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tressa (last edited Sep 27, 2019 04:45PM) (new)

Tressa (Wishful Endings) | 38 comments Mod
Post your stats/what you read for day seven and how you did for the entire read-a-thon here. Make sure you also link up to my final update on my blog and enter the info in the Rafflecopter for the giveaway.

message 2: by Agnieszka (last edited Sep 30, 2019 12:42AM) (new)

Agnieszka (agnieszka7) | 11 comments This was one of my best RaT's so far. I surpassed most of my goals for this week - especially the targeted page # and still managed to stick pretty much to my planned reading list. As usual I wanted to read too many books this month and even if I knocked down some of them this week, didn't manage to read them all.

I start to see the value of a shorter one - it's much easier to put life on hold and read more than usual in one week's time :-) I'm looking forward to next year.

Final Update: Day 7 for September 29th

Books Read Today:
6 (view spoiler)
Jesus Calling Morning and Evening Devotional by Sarah Young Giant Print Reference Bible-KJV-Classic by Anonymous Pushing Brilliance (Kyle Achilles #1) by Tim Tigner The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd A Life in Stitches by Rachael Herron Seamless Knit Sweaters in 2 Weeks 20 Patterns for Flawless Cardigans, Pullovers, Tees and More by Marie Greene
Pages Read Today: 336
Total Pages Read: 2,345
Total Books Read: 15

Books Not Finished Yet: 5 (view spoiler)
Jesus Calling Morning and Evening Devotional by Sarah Young Giant Print Reference Bible-KJV-Classic by Anonymous La Línea by Ann Jaramillo Total Control by David Baldacci The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd

Finished Books: 12 (view spoiler)
Der Einzelgänger 12 Jack-Reacher-Storys by Lee Child Backmischungen im Glas Über 25 süße und herzhafte Rezepte by Anna Selbach Das große Fröbelsternebuch Mit den schönsten Fröbelsternen von klassisch bis ausgefallen by Armin Täubner Weihnachtssterne aus Papier by Armin Täubner Kleine Weihnachtsfiguren zum Stricken - für die Weihnachtskrippe, den Christbaum, als Adventsgeschenk oder Wichtelgeschenk by Sue Stratford Forever Entangled (Forever Bluegrass, #1) by Kathleen Brooks Life Letters The Fruit of the Spirit by Becky Doughty Ten Big Ones (Stephanie Plum, #10) by Janet Evanovich Georgiana Darcy's Diary Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice Continued (Pride and Prejudice Chronicles, #1) by Anna Elliott Pushing Brilliance (Kyle Achilles #1) by Tim Tigner A Life in Stitches by Rachael Herron Seamless Knit Sweaters in 2 Weeks 20 Patterns for Flawless Cardigans, Pullovers, Tees and More by Marie Greene *
* Sample

DNF: 1 (view spoiler)
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie

message 3: by Caryl (last edited Sep 30, 2019 01:03PM) (new)

Caryl | 8 comments Read three books.
Total Pages: 893

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Butler | 10 comments Day 7/September 29
I finished another poetry collection that I've been meaning to read for the past two years. Today's book read was semicolon by McKayla DeBonis. Again, I made some more progress on the audiobooks I'm currently listening to.
Read/Time Listened: 1 hours, 53 minutes; 70 pages
Total Books Read: 4
Total Pages Read/Hours Listened: 24 hours, 25 minutes; 151 pages

message 5: by Angie ☯ (last edited Sep 29, 2019 08:35PM) (new)

Angie ☯ | 9 comments Day 7 / Sept 29th:

Pages read: 512
Books completed: 2

Total pages read: 2,694
Total books completed: 10

Completed:
Black Nowhere (Lisa Tanchik #1) by Reece Hirsch An Argumentation of Historians (The Chronicles of St Mary's, #9) by Jodi Taylor The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager Alpha's Enemy (Bears of the Wild, #1) by Lola Gabriel The Boy Who Couldn't Sleep and Never Had To by D.C. Pierson
Superhero by Eli Easton October (Calendar Girl, #10) by Audrey Carlan Under the Full Moon (Swamp Magic, #2) by Bobbi Romans Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #3) by J.R. Ward September Fair (Murder-by-Month Mystery #5) by Jess Lourey

Completed all challenges

message 6: by Mara (last edited Sep 30, 2019 09:42PM) (new)

Mara | 13 comments P.S. I Love You (Twickenham Time Travel Romance) by Jo Noelle
listened to for 3 1/4 hours

The Book of Mormon Another Testament of Jesus Christ by Anonymous
2 pages

The Schoolhouse A Hickory Grove Novel by Elizabeth Bromke
10 pages.

Total pages read: 753
Listened: 7 hours 34 minutes
Books completed: 3.90
The Widower's Bride A Golden Valley Story (The Brides of Birch Creek #2) by Laura D. Bastian Mercer's Belles by Heather B. Moore Mistaken Reality by Traci Hunter Abramson

message 7: by Shash (last edited Sep 30, 2019 12:26AM) (new)

Shash | 7 comments Day 7

Pages Read:
Eleanor by Martha Keyes - 91 pages
Seeking Mr. Debonair (The Jane Austen Pact, #1) by Cami Checketts - 128 pages

Daily Total: 219 pages
Read-a-thon Total: 1,412 pages

Books Completed: 12
Marrying Miss Milton (Brides of Brighton #2) by Ashtyn Newbold An Agent for Alexina (The Pinkerton Matchmaker #42) by Laura Beers Tabitha Bride of Missouri (American Mail-Order Bride #24) by Amelia C. Adams Iain (The Ghosts of Culloden Moor, #19) by Melissa Mayhue Her Marriage Pact with the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelor Cove) by Lucy McConnell Laurel Bride of Arkansas (American Mail-Order Bride #25) by Carra Copelin On the Shores of Tregalwen (A Cornish Romance Novella) by Deborah M. Hathaway An Agent for Gillian (The Pinkerton Matchmaker Book 43) by Ginny Sterling Lawfully Courted A Spy Lawkeeper Romance by Laura Beers Jamie (The Ghosts of Culloden Moor #3) by L.L. Muir Eleanor by Martha Keyes Seeking Mr. Debonair (The Jane Austen Pact, #1) by Cami Checketts

message 8: by Gloria (new)

Gloria (gdanderson) | 8 comments Day 7
Read:
Read and Buried (Lighthouse Library Mystery, #6) by Eva Gates 115 pages
Christmas Angels by Nancy Naigle 11 pages
Total pages for Day 7: 126 pages

Total books read for TBR Read-A-Thon: 3
Belinda Blake and the Wolf in Sheep's Clothing (Exotic Pet-Sitter #2) by Heather Day Gilbert
White Christmas Wedding A Novel by Celeste Winters
Read and Buried (Lighthouse Library Mystery, #6) by Eva Gates
Total pages: 756 pages