Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon discussion

Questions

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tressa (new)

Tressa (Wishful Endings) | 38 comments Mod
If you have any questions, feel free to leave them here.

message 2: by Anne (new)

Anne Rightler | 1 comments For the books to count in the Read-a-thon, are they only ones read during the week posted?

message 3: by Mara (new)

Mara | 13 comments Tressa, I signed up but did it wrong and I'm listed as Goodreads Account (without my name). Is there a way to delete it and start over or change the name? Thanks.

message 4: by Tressa (new)

Anne wrote: "For the books to count in the Read-a-thon, are they only ones read during the week posted?"

Yes. If you started a book beforehand, you can count any pages/minutes you read, but anything read before the event doesn't count. Not that there's anything you need to enter for the number of books you read or anything, so it's not a big deal either way. :)

message 5: by Tressa (new)

Mara wrote: "Tressa, I signed up but did it wrong and I'm listed as Goodreads Account (without my name). Is there a way to delete it and start over or change the name? Thanks."

I responded in the sign-up discussion too... I'll add Mara at Goodreads for you.

message 6: by Mara (new)

Mara | 13 comments Tressa wrote: "Mara wrote: "Tressa, I signed up but did it wrong and I'm listed as Goodreads Account (without my name). Is there a way to delete it and start over or change the name? Thanks."

I responded in the ..."

Thank you!