Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Seeking beta readers for a new YA sci-fi adventure

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jay (last edited Aug 31, 2019 12:02PM) (new)

Jay | 3 comments Dear friends,

I'm currently seeking experienced beta readers to take a gander at my new 108k-word manuscript titled "Meridian." It's a YA sci-fi adventure about a 17-year-old on a search, along with this two best friends, to uncover what could be a destiny-altering discovery made by his missing father a decade earlier. The story fuses together elements of alien invasion, horror, hard sci-fi, action/adventure and conspiracy thriller. Now, I'd love some feedback!

The book has been through a developmental edit and a light copyedit. It reads pretty clean and there shouldn't be anything here copy-wise to distract readers from the story itself. At least, I hope not.

My goal is to write an engaging, exciting page-turner that's also intelligent and emotionally resonant. With your help, I'm sure we'll get there.

Thank you so much. I appreciate your reading this and your potential interest, and I look forward to connecting with you!

Oh, you can find me on my Author Page. Here it is: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

Best regards,
Jay Antani

message 2: by TheWelshbird (new)

TheWelshbird | 11 comments Hi Jay, I'd be interested in reading your novel. Are you only looking for feedback on whether your novel achieves this -

'engaging, exciting page-turner that's also intelligent and emotionally resonant.'

- or is there anything else you're specifically looking for?

You can get in touch with me via siaran@msn.com if you'd like me to beta read for you.

Thanks

Sharon

message 3: by Jay (new)

Jay | 3 comments Thank you, Sharon. I just sent you a email straight to your address.

Best,
Jay