World, Writing, Wealth discussion

Mix Tapes and Stuff: J J Lair
This topic is about Mix Tapes and Stuff
Announcements & Book Promotions > Mix Tapes and Stuff discounted for Labor Day weekend

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.J. (new)

J.J. Lair | 4 comments The Summer season is almost over and Mix Tape and his friend Orville are getting ready to go back to school. The days of playing video games in the basement, exploring the brow fields in town and watching game show models on tv are over. The exploring town isn’t over, actually it’s just begun.
You can follow the days of Mix Tape and his quest for the Schuyler Mine in Mix Tapes and Stuff now on discount for 99 cents this week.
Travel back to September 1987 in a New Jersey town where Mix listens to Van Halen on a Walkman. He rides his bike through the busy town where Oldsmobile’s and Cadillacs roam. There is time to play Mario Brothers.
Orville wants to be popular in school. The kids at school called him “Popcorn” in grade school and the name stuck. He will always be a called a “corny loser” unless something changes. If he could find the Schuyler Mine, that would change people’s minds. The biggest obstacle to finding the Mine is his friend,Mix Tape. Who will find the truth?

Here's the link:

https://www.amazon.com/Mix-Tapes-Stuf...

message 2: by J.J. (new)

J.J. Lair | 4 comments Orville wants to be popular in school. The kids at school called him “Popcorn” in grade school and the name stuck. He will always be a called a “corny loser” unless something changes. If he could find the Schuyler Mine, that would change people’s minds. The biggest obstacle to finding the Mine is his friend,Mix Tape. Who will find the truth?
The Summer season is almost over and Mix Tape and his friend Orville are getting ready to go back to school. The days of playing video games in the basement, exploring the brow fields in town and watching game show models on tv are over. The exploring town isn’t over, actually it’s just begun.
You can follow the days of Mix Tape and his quest for the Schuyler Mine in Mix Tapes and Stuff now on discount for 99 cents this week.
Travel back to September 1987 in a New Jersey town where Mix listens to Van Halen on a Walkman. He rides his bike through the busy town where Oldsmobile’s and Cadillacs roam. There is time to play Mario Brothers.

Here's the link:

https://www.amazon.com/Mix-Tapes-Stuf...