Maryse's Book Blog WolfPack/Bridesmaids Meeting Place discussion

2019 ~ Monthly Challenges > *BOOM* Book Of Our Month ~ September 2019

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grey (new)

Grey | 2385 comments Mod
Hey lovelies. I know, I'm so sorry I'm so late posting the threads ...what are we all thinking for a buddy read for September?

message 2: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 2430 comments Hmmm...I haven't a clue. A lot of you ladies do ARCs so I'm not sure which new releases you have already read.

message 3: by Tessa (new)

Tessa | 1761 comments I'm gonna be purposely poor during Sept. No buying books, only KU for me. Gonna go on a trip at the end of the month and want to save extra this month;

message 4: by JudyCa (new)

JudyCa | 1707 comments I will definitely come up with some suggestions and get back to you soon (tomorrow) 😉

message 5: by Grey (new)

Grey | 2385 comments Mod
Judy found one for us...how about this one? All the Forbidden Things by Lesley Jones. https://www.amazon.com/All-Forbidden-... it's a KU book... We can buddy read!! right here! how about we start tomorrow 9/18 or Thursday 9/19, if you're able! yayayy! a buddy read!

message 6: by JudyCa (new)

JudyCa | 1707 comments Grey wrote: "Judy found one for us...how about this one? All the Forbidden Things by Lesley Jones. https://www.amazon.com/All-Forbidden-...+..."

YES! I guess I didn't post anything past the 31st...sorry :) but yes, I did mention it somewhere, lol...I won't be able to start until Thursday but I can catch up if you start tomorrow...I'm reading Where the Blame Lies...so good! at about 60% and will finish up tomorrow

message 7: by Nay (new)

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments I'm good with Thursday too.

I've also started Where the Blame Lies, Judy! Just a few chapters--I'm trying to decide if I'm going to finish Crossed Lines or squirrel to WTBL and then go back to CL.

message 8: by Michele (new)

Michele | 2128 comments I’m in too!!

Maryse's Book Blog WolfPack/Bridesmaids Meeting...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Where the Blame Lies (other topics)