Morning Coffee Group discussion

Happy Friday! 3/14/08 Good Morning

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joey (new)

Joey (joeyfoto) | 187 comments Mod
52 degrees here in Virginia right now with a high of 60 degrees later on this afternoon.. good morning everybody, hope you guys have a happy friday with positive energy :)

message 2: by Marlene (new)

Marlene (rivera_bookjunkie) Hello all... It's 53 degrees this morning and it's supposed to go up to 69. This weekend is going to be beautiful, 84 degrees. So I think that I am definitely going to hit the beach on Saturday after I go car shopping. Have a great day everyone!

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildhoney) Good morning all! It's 30 something here in Chicago but supposed to get up to 45 or 50. I'm sick and on antibiotics so I'm going to have to cancel my St. Patrick's Day plans which really sux. St. Paddy's Day in Chicago is SO MUCH FUN!!! But I'm not supposed to drink and if I have one . . .

I guess I'll spend the weekend resting watching movies and reading. That's not to bad afterall.

message 4: by Marlene (new)

Marlene (rivera_bookjunkie) Oh man Rachel... that sucks. I was sick last week with bronchitis. That's too bad that you had to cancel your St. Paddy's day plans. :(
Feel better girl.