2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2019 > TBR Twins, September

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ilona, Welcome Committee (last edited Aug 31, 2019 01:58PM) (new)

Ilona | 3796 comments Here are your twins for September! Please message your twin to decide on a book to read. Let us know what you've decided to read here.

If you don't hear from your twin after a few days, post back in this thread and pair up with someone else who also hasn't heard back.

Happy reading!

Heather
Meslissa

Daniel
Karen

Deborah
Kindra

Bee
Vanessa

Ashley
Cassie

Adeena
Dessa

Dung
Renée

Consuelo
Magic_Demigod

Gail
Jennifer

Emma
Satin

Tessa
Ruthie

Lori
Rowan

Akuma
Melissa

Elle
Vincent

Auntie Terror
Sara

Sherry
Rebecca

Abby
Jennifer

Kadie
Stephanie

Laura
Mathilde

Khahn
Sabina

Claire
Katelaine

message 2: by Ilona, Welcome Committee (new)

Ilona | 3796 comments How to compare books:

1. Go to your twin's profile and click "More⌄", and then "compare books".

2. In the top right corner, set the "common shelves" to "to read." If you or your partner keeps the TBR list somewhere other than the "to read" shelf, then you can use the two fields under that to compare books.

This should give you a neat list of everything you have in common.

message 3: by matilde (new)

matilde (matiswonderland) | 121 comments Me and Laura will be reading Turtles All the Way Down this month

message 4: by Auntie Terror (new)

Auntie Terror (auntie_terror) | 413 comments Sara and me have decided on The Power.

message 5: by Sabina (new)

Sabina Kelly (goodreadscomsjaskelly) | 102 comments Khahn and I will be reading The Saturdays

message 6: by Elysian (new)

Elysian (haeliks) | 7 comments Elle and I will read The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo

message 7: by Tessa (new)

Tessa | 31 comments Ruthie and I are going to read Gone Girl.

message 8: by Dessa (new)

Dessa (dessashewolf) | 55 comments Adeena and I are reading The Flatshare

message 9: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melthereader) | 144 comments Heather and I are reading The Great Quake: How the Biggest Earthquake in North America Changed Our Understanding of the Planet

message 10: by Sherry (new)

Sherry (lilsherry) | 699 comments My twin, Rebecca hasn't reply. Been waiting for a week now. I'm going on vacation this saturday until 9/22. I don't think there is time to find a new twin. I was really hoping to get the book picked out so I can read it on my vacation (as I get most of my books from the public library) =(

I think I may have to sit this month out...

message 11: by Just (new)

Just | 16 comments Gail and I are reading "No Exit" by Taylor Adams.

message 12: by Cassie (new)

Cassie | 329 comments Ashley and I are reading On the Come Up!

message 13: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte Jones | 11 comments Sherry wrote: "My twin, Rebecca hasn't reply. Been waiting for a week now. I'm going on vacation this saturday until 9/22. I don't think there is time to find a new twin. I was really hoping to get the book picke..."
I'll twin with you if you have time to go by the library still. I didn't sign up for September.

message 14: by Sherry (new)

Sherry (lilsherry) | 699 comments Charlotte wrote: "Sherry wrote: "My twin, Rebecca hasn't reply. Been waiting for a week now. I'm going on vacation this saturday until 9/22. I don't think there is time to find a new twin. I was really hoping to get..."

Oh sorry Charlotte! I didn't see it. I ended up twining with Cassie (actually still waiting on her to finish up so we can discuss even though it is already October 1st). She already had a twin and volunteer to be my twin as well--- she is such a busy gal with 2 twins. I hope you signed up for October and November.

message 15: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte Jones | 11 comments Sherry wrote: "Charlotte wrote: "Sherry wrote: "My twin, Rebecca hasn't reply. Been waiting for a week now. I'm going on vacation this saturday until 9/22. I don't think there is time to find a new twin. I was re..."

No worries, I'm glad it worked out! I did!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.