The Lost Words discussion

The Man Who Climbs Trees
This topic is about The Man Who Climbs Trees
Main Reads > September/October 2019 - The Man Who Climbs Trees

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Owen | 78 comments Mod
As hopefully others spot this group and join we can be formal about choosing main reads. For now I'll just nominate and record thoughts and anyone spotting this can jump in any time.

It looks like this book has 10 chapters plus a pro/epi - splits into 4 blocks of 3 in that case per fortnight over the two months. I'll set up a new topic for each block, general comments can be recorded in response to this post.

Happy reading!

Claire | 50 comments Owen wrote: "As hopefully others spot this group and join we can be formal about choosing main reads. For now I'll just nominate and record thoughts and anyone spotting this can jump in any time.

It looks like..."

Just to check I've found the right book, is it this?:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Owen | 78 comments Mod
Yep that looks right, I just took out the hardcover from the library which adds 'a memoir' to the title but its the same length and description so it must be the same thing.

Claire | 50 comments Owen wrote: "Yep that looks right, I just took out the hardcover from the library which adds 'a memoir' to the title but its the same length and description so it must be the same thing."

Great thanks, they dont have it in my library catalogue so I'll have to order it.

Owen | 78 comments Mod
Claire wrote: "Owen wrote: "Yep that looks right, I just took out the hardcover from the library which adds 'a memoir' to the title but its the same length and description so it must be the same thing."

Great th..."

Ah, shame - don't worry if its a bit much for this one, we always have the Underland thread anyway