Witches, Weres, and Vamps, Oh MY! discussion

Group Read Discussions > City of Bones - SELL IT

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shanon (last edited Sep 01, 2009 08:01AM) (new)

Shanon (boban) | 1166 comments Mod
This is a new thread we're starting instead of the No Spoilers thread.

Did you love the book and think everyone and their dog should read it? Here's your opportunity to convince all the members of the group that haven't read it to take the plunge.

We would also love to see a link to your review posted here. I've had some trouble in the past posting my reviews so here's the quick and easy way to do it: On the book's page you'll see your own review but people who aren't friends don't see it easily. Click on the the link directly below your review to see the comments even if there aren't any. Once the page opens copy the URL and post it here.

Please avoid spoilers in this thread to protect the storyline for those that are convinced to read it :) Also, if you post your review and it contains spoilers let us know in your post so those who want to avoid spoilers can.

Here's your chance.... Sell City of Bones to all our members!

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather (heatherjoy) This book was fantastic! The concept of shadowhunters was so unique and the setting, while known in our world, seemed like such a magical and exciting place. I was so glad to read characters whose personalities drove the plot, rather than a having series of random events they were just responding to. I also love that they were all so multidimensional, shades of gray in a morally ambiguous world. Hope everyone at least gives it a try before they knock it.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

City of Bones (other topics)