SF/F Read Alongs discussion

The Poison Song  (The Winnowing Flame Trilogy, #3)
This topic is about The Poison Song
Read Alongs > [Sept/Oct] The Poison Song

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by imyril (last edited Sep 10, 2019 01:06PM) (new) - added it

imyril | 259 comments It's time to return to Sarn and bear witness to the end of the Ninth Rain. Who will join Lisa and I as we flail, scream and shudder our way through The Poison Song?

SCHEDULE:
Week One | to end Ch9
Week Two | Ch10 - 19
Week Three | Ch20 - 30
Week Four | Ch31 - 42
Week Five | Ch43 to the end

We'll be starting on Sunday 15th (but you know we're not precious about post dates - just remember to add your links here so we can come visit and see how you're getting on!)

Banner: https://onemoreorg.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/the-poison-song.png

message 2: by Lisa (new) - added it

Lisa (deargeekplace) | 492 comments Mod
Woop woop!

Bethan Hindmarch (bethanmay) | 1 comments I just happened to start this yesterday! I've been rereading the first two and I'm so glad I did - there were so many important details I'd managed to completely forget 😱

Annemieke / A Dance with Books (adancewithbooks) | 3 comments I can do either of those dates I think. If I get my reading mojo back, lesigh.

message 5: by imyril (last edited Sep 10, 2019 01:58PM) (new) - added it

imyril | 259 comments Okay folks - are you ready to read? To flail? To share your agonised responses to The Poison Song? (I may be projecting already this isn't a good sign).

It's that time - the first week's blog prompts! Posts from Sunday (schedules are aspirational, right?)

(view spoiler)

(PS Happy to share question duties - Lisa has already volunteered, but if anyone else would like to take a week just yell and let us know what week you'd like)