What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
UNSOLVED: One specific book > Unknown books? I need help finding a few!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danacraig9800 (new)

Danacraig9800 | 5 comments This has a few books but I need a lot of help! Im wanting to buy them or have my library rent them out for me to read. Ive tried many sites with no luck.
1st: Is about a girl who use to be a cheerleader. She met her friend in the bathroom where her friend was smoking. The class was assigned a flour baby with a male to help for like a science project. They are at a party with drugs and alcohol. Her friend hands her her flour baby and gets in a vehicle with this male. That night or the next day her friend dies in a car crash at the school or close to it. She goes through her friends locker and finds her bucket list. She gets a tattoo sings in a band and meets this boy. At the end she figures out her friend was her sister. She destroyed her statue her father did for her friend/sister with her flour baby because the father did it in preppy then what she really was.
2nd: Is about a girl who was shoved out a window or balcony and dies but comes back as a ghost. She saves her brother or her father from a heart attack or from something. She goes inside his body to save him? I don't remember much with this book.
3rd: is a series where these friends(a boy and girl) are investigating an empty haunted house and after each chapter you go online to see the videos for the books that show you whats going on.

I hope you guys don't mind the 3 books for now its just I cant figure out what their titles are or anything! Everything that ive searched online isn't the books im wanting to find. Please help me!

message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat (tadpoledrain) | 126 comments #2 is almost certainly Remember Me, by Christopher Pike. Sorry, I don't know how to link it.

For the other two, you are going to want to start two new threads, one for each. Give some description of each book in the header, so people who are likely to recognize it open it. Also, do you remember what year you read them? What the covers looked like? What genre they were?

message 3: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 4974 comments The link is Remember Me. To link to a book, Kat, click "add book/author" above the box you're typing in. This does not work on the app, though.

message 4: by Kat (new)

Kat (tadpoledrain) | 126 comments Ah, thanks, Rosa. I'm normally on the app, which explains why I couldn't figure that out!

message 5: by Danacraig9800 (new)

Danacraig9800 | 5 comments Kat wrote: "#2 is almost certainly Remember Me, by Christopher Pike. Sorry, I don't know how to link it.

For the other two, you are going to want to start two new threads, one for each. Give some description ..."

nope nothing I don't know the year the book cover or anything. I just remember reading them as a kid growing up

message 6: by Danacraig9800 (new)

Danacraig9800 | 5 comments Kat wrote: "#2 is almost certainly Remember Me, by Christopher Pike. Sorry, I don't know how to link it.

For the other two, you are going to want to start two new threads, one for each. Give some description ..."

it was remember me! did it come in a series? I remember a book maybe by the same author about a girl who goes swimming with a bunch of guys and one of them drowns. I don't remember very well on that one because I never had a chance to read it more then once

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32372 comments Mod
Danacraig9800, we need each request in a separate thread. Otherwise, it gets confusion. An exception is if multiple books belong to the same series - then use one thread for the series.

message 8: by Kat (new)

Kat (tadpoledrain) | 126 comments Remember Me was part of a series.

There are a few Christopher Pike books with drownings, you might want to look at

Bury Me Deep
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Gimme a Kiss
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1...

and for some reason I keep thinking of Witch even though I don't actually remember anyone drowning
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/8...

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37625 comments Mod
It is mandatory to include genre and plot details in your topic header, as per the Group Rules.

We will close threads that don't adhere to this requirement.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Remember Me (other topics)